3. Snack Stops
Of course, no Disney day is complete without snacks. Here’s are some of the places you can go to get yours while in Magic Kingdom. (Keep in mind that there are far more carts and kiosks; these are just the most prominent options.)
- Plaza Ice Cream Parlor— This old-fashioned ice cream parlor serves up delicious gourmet treats all day long.
- Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies— The perfect place to get some soft-serve, Auntie Gravity's is a popular spot for guests spending time in Tomorrowland.
- Cool Ship— Another Tomorrowland food stop is Cool Ship. Here you can find cold drinks as well as an assortment of typical theme park snacks.
- Maurice’s Amazing Popping Machine— Just as you might imagine, Maurice’s Amazing Popping Machine serves up popcorn to all of Fantasyland. Buy a refillable bucket!
- Storybook Treats— This is another awesome spot to get a nice cold ice cream on a hot and sunny day.
- Cheshire Cafe— What’s not to like about coffee and pastries? Cheshire Cafe has both, and we love it!
- Aloha Isle— Everyone should get a Dole Whip while in Disney World, and Aloha Isle in Adventureland is the place to do it.
- Sunshine Tree Terrace — Prefer citrus flavors over pineapple? You might like to go to Sunshine Tree Terrace for a citrus swirl.