Even in a magical place like Disney World, you still have to eat. Fortunately, this amazing place has so many wonderful food options, you won’t want to skip a meal. This is especially true in the Magic Kingdom where characters dine with guests on a regular basis, amazing snacks are around every corner, and you can even dine in a fairytale castle.
In fact, there are so many places to enjoy a meal or snack in Magic Kingdom that many people become overwhelmed when trying to decide where to go. Besides that, most of the table-service dining options in this park are quite popular, meaning advance dining reservations are necessary.
Therefore, we highly recommend going over your options before your trip ever begins, so you know what your options are and where you might want to dine before you ever arrive.
Lucky for you, we’ve compiled a nice list of all the food options in Magic Kingdom so you can take a quick look, pick out the options that seem appealing to you, and start planning.
Need to grab a bite fast so you don’t miss out on any of the Magic Kingdom fun? These quick-service options have got you covered!
- Main Street Bakery— This Starbucks location is the perfect place to go for a breakfast sandwich and your morning cup of joe.
- Casey’s Corner— There’s nothing quite like munching on a hot dog while walking down Main Street, U.S.A., and Casey’s Corner knows how to make a hot dog right!
- Tomorrowland Terrace(open seasonally)— This Tomorrowland eatery is only open when the park is really busy, but it tends to have some tasty (if a bit typical) offerings when it is.
- Lunching Pad— Another great place to go for a tasty hot dog, The Lunching Pad is super quick, making it a great place to stop if you’re in a big hurry.
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe— Cosmic Ray’s is a super fun place to eat thanks to the entertainment offered by an animatronic alien. Grab some rotisserie chicken or a burger, and get ready to be serenaded with some out-of-this-world music.
- Be Our Guest Restaurant(quick-service for breakfast and lunch)— Ever dreamed of eating in a fairytale castle? At Be Our Guest, you can do just that! Step into the Beast’s castle and enjoy a delicious, French-inspired meal.
- Gaston’s Tavern— Another great Beauty and the Beast-themed restaurant is Gaston’s Tavern. This place is a cross between a snack stand and an actual restaurant, and serves up some delicious cinnamon rolls, among other things.
- Friar’s Nook— With a menu that is constantly changing, Friar’s Nook certainly keeps us on our toes. Their current menu includes some super tasty “totchos”, AKA tater tots smothered in cheese and/or other delicious toppings.
- Pinocchio Village Haus— Flatbread pizza anyone? Pinocchio Village Haus has some super tasty pizza options as well as an awesome view of the boats from “It’s a Small World” as they float into the ride.
- Columbia Harbour House— Believe it or not, Magic Kingdom even has a quick-service stop for seafood. The lobster rolls and shrimp platter are pretty darn good at this location, and we love the chowder on those rare chilly days in Florida.
- Sleepy Hollow Refreshments— If you’ve not had a waffle sandwich yet, you’re in for a real treat. Sleepy Hollow offers some super tasty waffle sandwiches, including a spicy chicken waffle as well as a Nutella-and-fruit waffle. Both are amazing and big enough to be a light meal in and of themselves.
- Golden Oak Outpost— A super quick stop, Golden Oak Outpost is a great grab-and-go spot that will save you time when you’re in a hurry.
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe— Frontierland has a tendency to give guests a hankering for Mexican food. Luckily, Pecos Bills has some pretty yummy Tex-Mex that definitely does the trick.
- Westward Ho Refreshment— Another great grab-and-go spot, Westward Ho has some super delicious corn dogs that are a perfect in-queue snack.
- Tortuga Tavern(open seasonally)— Tortuga Tavern is another one of those locations that is only open seasonally. However, when it is open, it’s a great place to stop for lunch or dinner while meandering through Adventureland.