1. You Can’t Stop Listening to Disney Music - Whether it’s at work, in the car, or blasting through speakers at home – you just can’t seem to get enough of Disney music.
2. You Only Want to Watch Disney Movies and YouTubers - In a world full of endless streaming and entertainment options – you are only interested in Disney-related programs.
3. You Rock Disney Swag on a Regular Basis - Clothing. Jewelry. Key Chains. Office Knick Knacks. Hard-core Disney fans always bring back souvenirs to add a little pixie dust to their daily routine.
4. You Keep Recreating Disney Recipes in Your Kitchen - Many Disney fans have a litany of favorite snacks. Fortunately, many food bloggers have recreated these recipes and are sharing them with the online world.
5. You Get Super Excited When Talking to Other Fans - Is there’s anything a Disney lover can’t get enough of, it’s talking about Disney World.
6. You Long for the Convenience of Your MagicBand - Anyone who has visited Disney and stayed on property appreciates the marvel that is a MagicBand.
7. You Keep Storing Away Information for ‘Future’ Trips - If you can’t stop on stocking up on advice regarding new Disney attractions, hidden-gem restaurants, or ways to enjoy WDW in the busiest season – then you should stop dreaming and start planning for a real trip!