1. Play golf - Did you know that you can play golf on your Walt Disney World vacation?
2. Go fishing - Love to fish? Enjoy a catch-and-release fishing excursion from many of Walt Disney World’s marinas.
3. Get to know Epcot’s sealife - Now you know you can go fishing at Walt Disney World, but did you know you can take your aquatic adventures up a notch and actually interact with dolphins at Epcot?
4. Get a massage - Guests who are less sporting and more focused on relaxation will love to know that there are several places to enjoy a massage or spa treatment at Walt Disney World.
5. Have a night out- without the kids! - Walt Disney World has recently introduced a new nighttime hotspot- but this one’s for the kids! Children ages 4 to 12 can enjoy a few hours of fun, food, and favorite Pixar friends at the Pixar Play Zone, located at the Contemporary resort.
6. Treat your child to a non-princess makeover - Makeovers at Walt Disney World are not just for little ones who want to be princesses anymore!
7. FastPass your food - Have you tried Mobile Food and Beverage Ordering? It’s sort of like a FastPass- for your food.
8. Explore the utilidors- The Utilidors are a series of passageways beneath the Magic Kingdom; “in-character” cast members use them to travel across the park unseen.
9. Get a haircut in the Magic Kingdom - Have you walked down Main Street many times and never noticed the Barber Shop? It’s located between the fire station and the Emporium on the left side of the street.