Disney Characters You Can See Without A Park Pass And Where To Find Them
1. Cinderella and Prince CharmingWhere to go: 1900 Park Fare and Grand Floridian Lobby
Cinderella and her handsome prince can actually be found in two different locations, both within the Grand Floridian Resort.
2. Drizella, Anastasia, and Lady TremaineWhere to go: 1900 Park Fare
Also available for meet-and-greets during dinner time at 1900 Park Fare, this dreadful duo is highly entertaining, making dinner a silly experience you won’t soon forget.
3. Lilo and StitchWhere to go: 'Ohana
While dinner at 'Ohana does not feature any characters, breakfast most certainly does.
4. Mickey MouseWhere to go: Chef Mickey’s, 'Ohana, and Mickey’s Backyard BBQ
Mickey is available at both Chef Mickey’s and Mickey’s Backyard BBQ. In fact, the mouse is the host of both of these meal events, meaning he must be pretty darn busy preparing for his guests each day! The other Mickey meet-and-greet is available at breakfast time at 'Ohana. Mickey greets guests alongside Lilo and Stitch and is happy to sign autographs and take pictures.
5. Minnie MouseWhere to go: Chef Mickey’s, Cape May Cafe, and Mickey’s Backyard BBQ
Catch her helping her other half host at Chef Mickey’s or Mickey’s Backyard BBQ, or head to a breakfast hosted by Minnie at Cape May Cafe.
6. Donald DuckWhere to go: Cape May Cafe and Chef Mickey’s
Donald can be found at two different eateries and they’re both awesome options, meaning you’ll be happy no matter which one you choose. Cape May Cafe is the first option and is definitely the most laid-back and the easiest to reserve. However, many prefer the larger number of characters and the bustling atmosphere at Chef Mickey’s.
7. GoofyWhere to go: Cape May Cafe, Chef Mickey’s, Mickey’s Backyard BBQ, Garden Grove, and Lakeview Restaurant
Cape May Cafe and Chef Mickey’s both provide a traditional buffet-style character meal. Meanwhile, Mickey’s Backyard BBQ is a ton of cookout fun. Garden Grove and Lakeview Restaurant are both in hotels that are on Disney property, but not run by Disney.
8. PlutoWhere to go: 'Ohana, Chef Mickey’s, Garden Grove, and Lakeview Restaurant
Another character who makes plenty of appearances, Pluto is always eager to meet guests. He can be found at 'Ohana tagging along with Mickey, as well as at Chef Mickey’s. Additionally, this happy little puppy can be seen at both Garden Grove and Lakeview Restaurant.
9. Alice and the Mad HatterWhere to go: 1900 Park Fare
Alice and the Mad Hatter help you start your day off right by joining you at breakfast at 1900 Park Fare.
10. Mary PoppinsWhere to go: 1900 Park Fare
Mary Poppins is also present at the 1900 Park Fare breakfast, and thank goodness she is. This sensible nanny brings some clear-headed thinking to the table and helps ensure things continue to run smoothly despite the silly characters she’s been partnered with. We think she does a pretty good job too.
11. Chip and DaleWhere to go: Chip 'n' Dale's Campfire Sing-A-Long and Mickey’s Backyard BBQ
The chipmunks can be found at the fabulous Fort Wilderness sing-a-long campfire, which occurs nightly (weather permitting). This event is well worth making time for and is absolutely free. Additionally, you can find Chip and Dale at Mickey’s Backyard BBQ, another fun event that takes place at Fort Wilderness.
12. Ariel and Prince EricWhere to go: Trattoria Al Forno
Fortunately, thanks to the new character meal at Trattoria Al Forno—which takes place during breakfast hours—features both the princess and her prince.
13. Rapunzel and Flynn RiderWhere to go: Trattoria Al Forno
Also available during breakfast at Trattoria Al Forno are Rapunzel and Flynn Rider. Both are full of energy and character, and are always super excited to meet all of their visitors. Again, this is an excellent choice for anyone who loves princesses.
14. AuroraWhere to go: Garden View Tea Room
Princess Aurora can only be found in one location outside of parks: the Garden View Tea Room during the Perfectly Princess Tea.
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius!