While Disney may be for the kids, those of us who are kids at heart still need our caffeine fix. We all know that Disney is not known for its coffee, and while it may not be the best, there are still a few places you can find a decent cup. Although, this may not apply to the true aficionados out there.
- Writer’s Stop – By far, one the best places to get coffee. The atmosphere is wonderful and the barista can whip you up just about anything your little heart desires.
- Starring Rolls Cafe – Open for breakfast and lunch, with several selections including cappuccinos and espressos.
- Trolley Car Café – Starbucks – Standard menu, with the same yummy treats you can find in most stand-alone stores.
- Sleepy Hollow – Good for short lines and good food. Typical Disney coffee though, nothing special there.
- Starbucks at Main Street Bakery – It’s a Starbucks, need I say more?
- Kusafiri Coffee Shop – Great coffee and the bakery is amazing, try the cinnamon rolls.
- Royal Anandapur Tea Company – Beautiful setting, lots of tea and coffee options and some delicious pastries too.
- Tangierine Cafe in Morocco – The Bakery has a great selection of coffees, including a few adult varieties.
- Via Napoli – Check out the Espresso Martini and the frozen cappuccino
- Starbucks Fountain View Café – Epcot: Another one of the four (there will be six total) Starbucks on property.
- Les Halles Boulangerie & Pâtisserie – Here you can find espresso, cappuccino, iced cappuccino, latte and regular coffee.
- La Hacienda de San Angel – Coffee margarita J Perfect for the afternoon
- Kringla Bakeri Og Café in Norway – Viking Coffee is a combination of Bailey’s Irish Crème, Kamora Coffee Liquor and coffee.
- Ghirardelli in Downtown Disney – Besides the wonderful chocolate options, there are several espresso options. You can find the frozen, iced or hot café latte, frozen, iced or hot cappuccino, frozen, iced or hot café mocha, frozen, iced or hot caramel latte, frozen, iced or hot white chocolate mocha, espresso shots and regular ol’ coffee.
- Starbucks – There are two of them in this area.
- Kouzzina on the Boardwalk
- Boardwalk Bakery – Boardwalk Inn & Villas
- Grounds Kona Café (Polynesian Resort) – Hands down one of the best places to get coffee. The press pot of pure Kona coffee is only available at the Kona Café.
- Kona Coffee Bar (Polynesian Resort) – Right across from the Kona Café. Another great place to get a cup.
- Contemporary Grounds (Contemporary Resort)
And for those of you on budget there is always the Rapid Refill option, usually used for sodas, but can be used for coffee at the resorts. The prices of the mugs will vary based on Guest preference for number of days for refills:
- $8.99 for 1 day
- $11.99 for 2 consecutive days
- $14.99 for 3 consecutive days
- $17.99 for length of stay (up to 14 consecutive days)
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
Resort Locations to Purchase Rapid Fill Mugs
- All Star Movies Resort: World Premiere Food Court
- All Star Music Resort: Intermission Food Court
- All Star Sports Resort: End Zone Food Court
- Animal Kingdom Lodge: Mara
- Animal Kingdom Villas: Johari Treasures, Maji Pool Bar
- Art of Animation Resort: Landscape of Flavors Food Court and The Drop Off Pool Bar
- Bay Lake Tower: Cove Bar
- Beach Club Resort: Beaches and Cream Soda Shop, Hurricane Hanna’s Waterside Bar & Grill, Beach Club Marketplace
- Boardwalk Inn: Leaping Horse Libations, Seashore Sweets and Boardwalk Bakery
- Caribbean Beach Resort: Old Port Royale
- Contemporary Resort: Contempo Cafe
- Coronado Springs Resort: Pepper Market, Siesta Poolside
- Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground: Trail’s End Restaurant, Meadow’s Pool
- Grand Floridian Resort & Spa : Gasparilla Island Grill
- Old Key West: Goods-to-Go, Turtle Shack
- Polynesian Resort: Captain Cook’s Snack Company
- Pop Century Resort: Everything Pop
- Port Orleans Resort: Sassagoula Floatworks & Food Factory (French Quarter) and Riverside Mill (Riverside)
- Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa: Artist’s Palette, The Rocks and Backstretch Pool Bars
- Wilderness Lodge: Roaring Forks
- Yacht Club Resort: Beaches and Cream Soda Shop, Hurricane Hanna’s Waterside Bar & Grill, Beach Club Marketplace
So have no fear, you can still get your coffee fix. Try out several of the places and see what fits your style.