1. The Turf Club - The Turf Club is a lesser known restaurant at Walt Disney World, but many really enjoy their offerings.
2. Phenomenal Grounds - You may do a lot of walking here, but the grounds at Saratoga Springs are gorgeous.
3. Easy Access to Disney Springs - Perhaps the biggest draw of Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa is the proximity to Disney Springs.
4. The Treehouse Villas - The Treehouse Villas are a unique feature of Saratoga Springs Resort.
5. Calm Atmosphere & Subtle Theming - Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa is themed after 1800’s Saratoga Springs, located in upstate New York.
6. Plenty of Pools - Such a sprawling resort needs multiple pools, and Saratoga Springs does not disappoint with the 5 that it offers.
7. Senses: A Disney Spa - Only a few Disney resorts have full service spas on premises: Saratoga Springs and the Grand Floridian.
8. Golf On Premises - Lake Buena Vista Golf Course is a world class 18-hole course, having hosted both the PGA and LPGA tours.
9. Booking a Room is Easy - AND a Good Value for your Points! - Because Saratoga Springs is such a large resort, it has much more availability than other DVC resorts.