You could really spend the whole day wandering around World Showcase, taking advantage of all the food, entertainment and attractions. Even with this section of Epcot opening at 11 A.M., you still have the rest of the day to get a number a must-dos done. Here are 30 that you can’t miss out on. To keep the list inclusive for all ages, alcoholic beverages were not included.
30. Agent P’s World Showcase Adventure-Anywhere in World Showcase You can sign up for a mission throughout World Showcase, or in Future World at Innoventions, and help save the world by finding clues in a country’s pavilion.
29. Gran Fiesta Tour Ride a slow-moving boat through Mexico as you help search for Donald who is missing and has a show to perform as part of the Three Caballeros.
28. Watch Glass Sculptures Be Made In a gift shop in Mexico, you can watch a Cast Member create class sculptures and also purchase ones that are already made. It’s quite impressive the detail that goes into the tiny figurines.
27. Get Picture with Donald Duck Mexican Donald can be right outside the pavilion to greet guests with a poncho and sombrero.
26. Listen to Mariachi Cobre During select times, this band of performers will play a selection of songs and sing to guests who stop to listen.
25. Have a Churro You can’t visit Mexico and not have a churro. Little churros, or churritos, can be found at La Cantina de San Angel and come with caramel dipping sauce.
24. See the Stave Church Gallery Guests can go inside and see how parts of Norway inspired the Disney film Frozen.
23. Ride Maelstrom/New Frozen Attraction Maelstrom closed to make way for a new Frozen-themed ride, which will quickly become a must-do once construction is complete in 2016.
22. See Reflections of China This show gives park guests a 360 degree view of China during this short film.
21. Watch Jeweled Dragon Acrobats See the impressive acrobatic skills of these performers just in front of the China pavilion.
20. Get Picture with Mulan Having saved China, Mulan is available throughout the day to take pictures with park guests.
19. View Jewelry Made From Recycled Materials-Outpost Before rushing off to the next country, visit the Outpost and take a look at the jewelry on display. The beads are made from recycled paper.
18. Get a chocolate treat at Karamelle-Kuche You can find chocolate covered everything here from marshmallows to pretzels and get some delicious fudge and caramels as well.
17. Get Picture with Snow White Snow White can be found by her wishing well next to one of the shops in Germany.
16. Watch Sbandieratori Di Sansepolcro or Sergio Italy has two groups of performers from flag dancers to jugglers who put on quite an entertaining show.
15. Watch American Adventure and Voices of Liberty These are combined as the Voices of Liberty perform as you wait to see the American Adventure show. The a capella group alone is worth stepping inside this pavilion.
14. Pick a Pearl There’s so much to see in these gift shops from favorite movies, TV shows and Japanese icons, but you’ll want to stop by the pearl station where you can pick your own oyster and see what size pearl you got.
13. Try Sushi The Kabuki Cafe is a great place to stop in and try some sushi. California Rolls are great for beginners.
12. Watch Matsuriza Drummers This performance is as fun to watch as it is to listen to. Performers use different size drums in a way that looks like a graceful dance.
11. Get Picture with Aladdin and Jasmine You can visit the characters from Aladdin at the back of the gift shops in Morocco. Sometimes Genie joins them.
10. Dine at Spice Road Table Get a taste for Moroccan food by sampling a variety of flavors at the new Spice Road Table with seating right on the water.
9. Get Picture with Belle, Aurora or Marie A number of characters can be found throughout the France pavilion for photo opportunities.
8. Watch Serveur Amusant Known for balancing atop a tall stack of chairs with no net, you won’t be able to look away from this performance.
7. Get a French Pastry at Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie If you’re looking for a baguette or dessert, this pastry shop will have it.
6. Visit the Rose and Crown Pub Musicianm Inside the pub you’ll find a piano player during select times to leads guests in a sing-a-long. Join in.
5. Listen to music outside of Crown and Crest Shop Other music options include bands that perform cover songs of British groups in the back of the pavilion by the gardens.
4. Get Picture with Pooh, Tigger, Alice or Mary Poppins The UK also has a number of character meet and greet stations. Mary Poppins and Alice can be found outdoors while Pooh and Tigger are located in one of the gift shops.
3. Watch O Canada! Film Martin Short offers a 360 view of the real Canada that is both beautiful and comical.
2. Get a cronut You can find the ever popular croissant donut at this location in between Canada and the Imagination pavilion.
1. Watch Illuminations-Anywhere in World Showcase End your day with this grand finale of fireworks, laser, and music.
Of course, this list could be twice as long if you included all the places to eat and the different alcoholic beverages to try at each country. An Honorable Mention goes to the band Off Kilter which performed in Canada until late 2014. The show that replaced it, Canadian Lumberjacks, doesn’t even come close to justifying the replacement and doesn’t make the list as a must-do.
For more great ideas about things to do in Epcot’s World Showcase, consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best price for your vacation, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius!