1. Splurge on Food - Unlike the industry competition, Disney is not known for amusement park fare.
2. Be in the Magic Kingdom Before Park Opening - You’re probably wondering, “Is this even possible?” Why, yes it is!.
3. Shop Till You Drop - Similar to misconceptions about food, Disney World is alsonotguilty of only selling plastic toys and silly hats.
4. See Nighttime Spectaculars - As a WDW lover, nothing disappoints me more than a newbie who doesn’t attend nighttime shows.
5. Get a Kiss Goodnight - Speaking of charming ways to wrap up your day, the Magic Kingdom’s “Kiss Goodnight” may be the best-kept secret in WDW.