There are many restaurants and quick service food stops all throughout the Magic Kingdom. Listed below are 5 that you may be missing.
5. Tony’s Town Square Restaurant: Tony’s Town Square Restaurant pays homage to the classic Disney film ‘Lady and the Tramp’. Tony’s is located is right off Main Street in Magic Kingdom. Inside the quaint building you will find artwork from ‘Lady and the Tramp’ film, red-checkered tablecloths and a central fountain. This restaurant offers lunch and dinner. The menu has an Italian influence and everything we’ve tried is delicious! There is also inside and outdoor seating on a large patio. Even the inside seating provides a romantic ambience with skylights and plenty of windows. We would recommend getting a reservation by using the My Disney Experience app.
4. Pecos Bill Tale Tell Inn and Café: Pecos Bill Tale Tell Inn and Café is located in Frontierland near The Country Bear Jamboree. This is a quick service restaurant, where you order food from the counter and find your own seating. This is a great restaurant that offers a Mexican themed menu. The ambience of Pecos Bill is that of an old west saloon and provides indoor and outdoor seating. One of the best things about this quick service restaurant is the topping bar, which offers all the toppings you would need for fajitas, burritos, quesadillas, and more!
3. The Friar’s Nook: The Friar’s Nook is located in Fantasyland. This is also a quick service restaurant. This is a great place to grab a quick bite to eat. There is seating located outside. The menu offers hot dogs, veggies with hummus and the best macaroni and cheese in all of the Magic Kingdom. There are several options of macaroni and cheese available, including one topped with pulled pork. The Friar’s Nook is tucked next to the Princess Fairytale Hall. They also offer soda, coffee and, lemonade slush if you just need to quench your thirst.
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
2. Casey’s Corner: Casey’s Corner is located on Main Street in Magic Kingdom. This is also a quick service restaurant that provides both indoor and outdoor seating. This restaurant pays homage to the great American tradition of baseball and offers favorites that you might enjoy while watching a game. The menu includes hot dogs, corn dogs, French fries, Crack Jack, and even cotton candy. This is a great place to grab a quick bite to eat and maybe watch a parade on Main Street!
1. Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant: The Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant is quick service restaurant located right as you enter Tomorrowland in Magic Kingdom. This restaurant is tucked to the right of Tomorrowland as you enter, so guests often overlook it. This is an affordable dining option that offers Angus burgers, lobster rolls, children’s menu, and more! Bonus tip: The Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant offers a special Wishes Fireworks Dessert party. Reservations are highly recommended for this special event. The location of the terrace provides a beautiful view of Cinderella’s castle and the magical fireworks presentation!
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Walt Disney World deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius!