While Hollywood Studios is a park that is in the middle of some changes, classic, fun and, delicious dinning experiences are still available. Read below our top 5 dining experiences at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
5. Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano: Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano is located in the Streets of America at Hollywood Studios. This casual, yet decorated restaurant is an Italian restaurant with California flair. Mama’s provides delicious appetizers, entrees and desserts at moderate prices with $15 to $30 per adult. The same menu is used for lunch and dinner. Entrees include signature flatbreads, strip steak, pasta dishes and seafood choices. Don’t forget about desserts while dinning here; they even have a desert sampler of miniature portions of Mama’s favorites. The dinning rooms are decorated with Mama Melrose’s mementos and knick-knacks that gives guests a comfy home style ambience. Mamma Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano can get very busy so we highly recommend making a reservation for this restaurant. It is easy to do with the MyDisneyExperience app!
4. Hollywood & Vine: Hollywood and Vine restaurant is located near Echo Lake in Hollywood Studios. This is a character dinning experience that is open for breakfast and lunch. If you or your loved ones love Disney Junior, then this is the dinning experience for you at Hollywood Studios. Not only is this dinning experience interactive with characters, it’s also a fun filled music dance party! Some of the characters that make appearances are Doc McStuffins, Jake (from Jake and the Neverland Pirates) and even the royal Sofia the First. There are two buffet style meals for breakfast and lunch. The breakfast buffet features pastries, frittatas and of course Mickey Mouse waffles. For lunch, you can expect a buffet of baked chicken, pastas, salads and more. Since this is a character dinning experience we highly recommend making a reservation well in advance.
3. The Hollywood Brown Derby: Disney’s Hollywood Studios offers you a step back in time to the days of Hollywood glitz and glamour. If this is one of the reasons you love this park you will definitely want to dine at the Hollywood Brown Derby. This restaurant is an authentic replica of the famous Brown Derby. The décor also includes caricatures of Hollywood stars. This is one of the higher prices restaurants for lunch and dinner and meals can be $15-$30 for lunch, and $30-$60 for dinner. Some of the menu items include filet with truffles, fish and pasta dishes. This is a dinning experience you will want a reservation for. Did you know you could also make a reservation for dinner and VIP seats at Fantasmic? Fantasmic is a wildly popular magical nighttime show that happens at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
2. 50’s Prime Time Café: The 50’s Prime Time Café is located near Echo Lake and will take you back in time into 1950’s home kitchen. The café is open for lunch and dinner and entrees are $15-$30 per adult. The décor of the 50’s Prime Time Café includes vinyl chairs, Formica tables and checkerboard floors. The menu offers all-American dishes like fried chicken, pot roast, macaroni and cheese and more. Be sure to mind your manners while dinning here! Mom and the extended family are not above giving guests lessons on proper table etiquette. We highly recommend making reservations. Did you know you can reserve a TV table and enjoy black and white clips from popular shows of the 1950’s.
1. Sci-Fi Dine In Theater Restaurant: The Sci-Fi Dine In Theater Restaurant is located on Commissary Lane near Star Tours at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. This creative and fun dinning experience is not one to be missed! The inside of this restaurant is a drive in theater complete with vintage car shaped booths, a night sky and a giant screen. Sci-Fi Dine In Theater is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The screen displays vintage sci-fi clips, shorts and advertisements. It’s always nighttime at this restaurant and entrees cost $15-$30 per adult. This restaurant is very popular, so we definitely recommend making a reservation. The menu offers American cuisine, like burgers, pork ribs, sandwiches and vegetarian options. If you are 21 or older you can enjoy an out of this world cocktail, beer or wine. Don’t forget to check out the cosmic desserts too!
Bonus Tip: Club Villain at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is debuting January 16, 2016 at the Sunset Showcase! This one of a kind dance and dine event will feature Dr. Facilier and evil-diva cohosts, such as The Evil Queen and Cruella DeVille. This experience promises to be entertaining, have delicious New Orleans themed food and a villain experience like no other. The price to dine at Club Villain is $99 and you can make reservations now!
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Walt Disney World deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius!