1. You Will Need to Plan Ahead - Disney vets will offer this advice ad nauseam … and for good reason.
2. You Will Need to Do Some Research - Along with making reservations, you’ll want to glean advice beyond a travel agent.
3. You Will Need to Pack Smart - Packing for vacation always requires a little extra brain power and WDW trips are no exception.
4. You Will Need Your Rest - For first-timers, it’s extremely tempting to pack every day full of activities from dawn to midnight.
5. You May Need to Alter Expectations - While WDW is the most magical spot in Orlando, even Imagineers can’t keep reality out.