1. 50’s Prime Time Café – located in the Echo Lake section of the park, 50’s Prime Time Café offers great meals to guests for lunch and dinner.
2. Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano – hidden away towards the back of the Grand Avenue area, Mama Melrose’s offers savory and filling Italian fare.
3. The Hollywood Brown Derby –the fanciest option at Hollywood Studios, the Hollywood Brown Derby takes it cues from the original in California.
4. Hollywood and Vine – likely the most popular restaurant at Hollywood Studios, Hollywood and Vine invites guests to enjoy their meals here morning, noon, or night.
5. Sci-Fi Dine-In – in our view, Sci-Fi Dine-In is the best themed restaurant at Hollywood Studios.
6. The Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge – similar, but completely different than the original.