1. Start planning early - Because there are so many choices in ways in which you can experience the magic at Disney World, you’ll have to start your planning as soon as you know you’re going to the parks.
2. Book your resort hotel room - Disney World has more than 25 resort hotels at which Guests can stay during their time in the parks.
3. Make your dining reservations - This is one of the most important parts of planning your Disney World vacation.
4. Secure your FastPass+ selections - Now that you have your resort hotel booked and your dining reservations made, it’s time to make your FastPass+ selections.
5. Purchase Memory Maker - Memory Maker is a digital package that keeps all your family’s ride photos and PhotoPass photos from all over the Disney World Resort in one streamlined spot.
6. And away we go! - You’ve done it!