1. Download the My Disney Experienceapp. - Disney sure knew what they were doing when they created this app! It was made with the busy Disney World fan in mind.
2. Book your Disney World Resort hotel. - You can do this up to 499 days in advance of your trip to the parks.
3. Make your dining reservations. - Dining reservations are just as important as resort hotel reservations.
4. Customize your Magic Bands. - If you’re staying at a Disney World Resort hotel, you’ll receive a link via email that you will follow to customize Magic Bands for each member of your traveling party.
5. Make your Disney World bucket list. - If you’ve been to the parks before, make a list—with the help of your traveling party—of all the things you love the most about Disney World.
6. Get ready for the most magical experience of your lifetime! - You’re about to embark on one of the most memorable trips you’ve ever taken.