1. Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge – Disney’s Hollywood Studios - 2019 is also set to the biggest year for Star Wars fans yet, with two huge additions to the franchise making a huge landing later in the year.
2. Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration – Magic Kingdom Park - Since January 18 Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration has graced Magic Kingdom Park with entertainment, themed merchandise and themed food, brand new music and stunning celebratory décor.
3. Disney Skyliner – Walt Disney World Resort - You’ve heard the as-old-as-time catchphrase “it’s a small world, after all” – especially when it comes to describing a Disney theme park resort.
4. Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway – Disney’s Hollywood Studios - For decades Disney movies graced silver screens with 2D animation. Then as the 90s and 00s rolled in, so did 3D animation.
5. Star Wars-themed Hotel – Disney’s Hollywood Studios - The Star Wars-themed hotel will “dock” shortly after Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. This makes perfect sense considering that the hotel will be located near the all-new remote trading outpost of Batuu.
6. 50th Anniversary Celebrations & Additions – Walt Disney World Resort - In 2021 Walt Disney World Resort will celebrate its 50th anniversary, and with that you’ll uncover a whole new world of celebrations - décor, merchandise, food, parades, fireworks and illuminations and so on - you know the drill.