55. Dine at Liberty Tree Tavern for a Less Busy Character Meal at MK
Most character meals are crazy; let’s face it. Liberty Tree Tavern is a lesser-known character meal. Chip and Dale visit during dinner time only, but the food is family-style and delicious!
54. Eat at Columbia Harbour House for a Relaxing Meal
When you think of a day at a theme park, you don’t necessarily think of it as relaxing. But there are places where you can have a meal in a peaceful setting, right in the middle of all the chaos. Columbia Harbour House at Magic Kingdom is one of them, especially upstairs.
53. Dine at a Character Meal for Character Interactions
When we’re paying over $100 a ticket just to get into a Disney park, we definitely don’t want to waste our time waiting in line. Instead of waiting in line for a character meet and greet, do a character meal instead. This way you kill two birds with one stone.
52. Eat at Cosmic Rays Starlight Café for a Wide Range of Food
There is a lot of different places to eat at Disney parks, but if you have a lot of people, it can be hard to find somewhere that everyone likes. Cosmic Rays is a quick-service restaurant at Magic Kingdom that offers a huge range of different meals.
51. Use Your Snack Credit for Packaged Snacks to Take Home
Sometimes the amount of food on the dining plan can be a lot. Save some of those snack credits and buy packaged snacks like trail mix to take for the trip home.