1. Don a Button - Unless you’re a first-time visitor, you’re no stranger to Celebration buttons. Cast members hand out these complimentary buttons for all kinds of cheerful reasons such as engagements, graduations, and (of course) birthdays!
2. Have a Special Meal - When making advance dining reservations, cast members will always ask “Are you celebrating anything that day?”
3. Treat Yourself - What is a birthday without presents? If you’re celebrating a loved one’s special day, then take this opportunity to let them pick out a special souvenir.
4. Attend a Party! - Granted, while these parties aren’t birthday parties, you can still attend a Disney soiree on your special day.
5. Be on the Lookout… - While wearing a birthday button or casually mentioning your birthday to cast members doesn’t guarantee royal treatment, cast members (in general) arelooking for ways to add pixie dust to your day!