The Perfect Princess Tea – 6 Reasons Why This Is One Of The Most Magical Experiences At Disney World
The Grand Floridian’s Perfect Princess Tea is one of Disney’s most magical experiences for kids and adults alike. Here are 6 reasons this is a must do on your next trip to Disney World:
6. Stories, Songs and Dancing – Apparently, Merryweather, one of the Three Good Fairies in Sleeping Beauty magically turned a beautiful rose into a human named Miss Rose Petal. This lovely lady now serves as hostess to this delightful tea where little princesses and princes indulge in a pint sized English tea service whilst Miss Rose Petal delights her guests with interactive stories songs and dancing.
5. Food – The tea service begins with teapots of apple juice for kids and strawberry vanilla tea for grownups. Soon after, an array of finger sandwiches including egg salad, chicken salad and fresh fruit tempt grownups but the real treat is the plate of heart shaped peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for the little ones. Enormously large grapes and strawberries also adorn the pint-sized plates. To top things off, a delectable three-layer strawberry princess cake is served after tea sandwiches and fruit are consumed. Delicious!
4. Ambiance – The Grand Floridian Resort’s tea room serves as the venue for this magical occasion. Overlooking the stunning grounds and pool of this resort, The Princess Tea begins with a welcome from the Tea Room Cast Members and Miss Rose Petal. Your little prince or princess is announced and escorted into the dining area to his/her reserved table. The beauty and charm of the well-appointed tea room is a beautiful backdrop to this memorable event!
3. Take-aways – In classic Disney style, a limited edition Princess Aurora Doll is presented to your little princess. In addition, a crystal necklace and tiara are also gifted to your little one by Miss Rose Petal. The little boys in the party also receive special gifts just for them!
2. Princess Time – About halfway through the event, guests are treated to a visit by none other than Princess Aurora herself! Her visit begins with a song and dance amongst the partygoers. Then each participant is presented with a pink rose by the royal followed by a lengthy personal visit and photo op.
1. Fantasy – This entire experience is beyond imagining, a true immersion in the magic of Disney. At the Perfect Princess Tea, guests enjoy elegant surroundings, fantastic food, visits with Disney celebrities… but most importantly, is the opportunity to become part of the fantasy. For two hours, guests are in a world of beauty and magic, where everything is perfect. And isn’t that just what Walt Disney had in mind when designing his theme parks?
We enjoy Disney movies in our homes or at the theater, but while we’re at Disney World, we become participants in this larger world where anything is possible. At The Grand Floridian’s Perfect Princess Tea, we’re treated to an unparalleled Disney experience with an ample sprinkle of pixie dust!
Bonus Tip: Reservations are required in advance of this event. The price tag is a little extravagant but it’s worth saving your money so you may indulge in this sensational fantasy at least once in your lifetime. You won’t regret it!
For more information about the Perfect Princess Tea, consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best price for your vacation, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius!