1. Look at all those inventions! - The décor inside The Edison isn’t your average restaurant décor—not by a long shot.
2. The atmosphere in the restaurant - We love the classy atmosphere at The Edison! During lunch and dinner, lively jazz and Big Band music is pumped throughout the restaurant.
3. The entertainment is second to none. - You won’t usually see too many empty tables at The Edison during the evenings.
4. Candied bacon on a clothesline - This is one of the most popular appetizers in the Catalog of Parts (the menu).
5. The Gooey Grilled Cheese and Organic Tomato Soup - This menu item is another favorite among guests of The Edison.
6. The Edison Burger - If you’re dieting during Disney, just remember you can walk off the extra calories while exploring the four theme parks!
7. The Lollipop Tree - There are several desserts on the menu at The Edison, but we think this one is a lot like Mr. Edison himself—it’s very creative!