Advantages of Staying on Property
1. Walt Disney World Resort hotels—With a choice of one of more than twenty-five Disney Resort hotels, you will be able to pick your favorite from budget-conscious value Resort hotels to luxurious deluxe Resort hotels.
2. Transportation—If you travel by plane, there is free transportation from the airport to your Disney Resort hotel.
3. Free MagicBand—A MagicBand is a colorful wristband which is actually an all-in-one device that opens your Disney Resort hotel room, enables you to buy food or merchandise, FastPass+ access to all the dining, ride, and special attractions you’ve selected on line.
4. Disney Dining Plan—The Disney Dining Plan is a prepaid meal package that guests staying at a Disney Resort hotel can purchase in order to receive discounts up to 30% on food at Disney Restaurants located at all four theme parks, Disney Resort hotels, and Disney Springs.
5. Extra Magic Hours—Extra Magic Hours is a perk for guests staying at Walt Disney World Resort hotels, plus select non-Disney Resort hotels.
Advantages of Staying Off Property
1. Saving Money—There are many rental properties in the Orlando area where several families can pool their finances and save quite a bit of money.
2. Dining—Most rental properties come with fully equipped kitchens, so guests can purchase food items from a local grocery store, cook their own meals, or purchase plenty of snacks to take with them to the theme parks.
3. Entertainment—Another great advantage of staying at a rental property is having your own private swimming pool which you will be able to access in the early morning or late at night.
4. Non-Disney Resort hotels—The number of non-Disney Resort hotels is growing every year, and you can shop for the one which best suits your needs and budget.
5. Seclusion—Staying on property at a Disney Resort hotel is great, but also quite busy most of the time, day or night.