When you combine Walt Disney World and Christmas, you get an explosion of magic and merriment that warms your heart and “tickles your fancy”. Like the song says, “It’s the most wonderful time of the year…” , and at Walt Disney World, it is also the “most magical time of the year…” There are Christmas parades, Christmas lights, and even snow! Also, Christmas time at Walt Disney World offers the most unique variety of Disney themed gift ideas.
There is no shortage of Disney Christmas magic when it comes to finding that one-of-a-kind special gift. The best part of Christmas shopping at WDW is that you can have all your special gifts sent home, then all you have to do is wrap them and place them under the tree! I have some popular Disney Christmas ideas for you to consider.
Disney Christmas Gift Ideas For Women
13. Purses: What woman does not have a varied collection of purses in their closet? My daughter has so many purses that she could change her purse every week and still have not used them all. What is so special about these designer Disney Dooney & Bourke Disney Purses, wallets, crossbody bags, etc. is that they are exclusive to the Disney theme parks, which makes them very desirable. Just recently Vera Bradley has joined the Disney family and created a line of special Disney purses, wallets, etc. These are also extremely popular and in great demand. Any woman would be delighted to wake up Christmas morning and find one of these special purses under the tree.
12. Jewelry: Women and jewelry go together like peanut butter and jelly. They say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. In my own opinion, the way to a woman’s heart is through jewelry, and there are many shops around Disney World where you can find that special pair of earrings, necklace, ring, watch, etc. with the Disney touch. At Disney jewelry stores you can find character themed jewelry ranging in price from $10 to over $5000. The choices are endless and are sure to please any woman who has a passion for jewelry, especially Disney jewelry.
11. Light Boxes: Many women are collectors of one kind or another, and one gift that would be sure to please is a Disney Olszweski Gallery of Light Box. A Gallery of Light Box is a specially lit shadow box format which includes a frame and glass cover. The on/off switch is hidden in a gold leaf in the bottom right hand corner. The lifelike depiction showcases a classic Disney movie or popular theme park attraction. These little light boxes are amazing and would definitely make an excellent Christmas gift for that favorite female friend or relative.
10. Umbrellas: One of the most popular Disney themed umbrellas is the Mary Poppins Parrot umbrella. Surprise that special someone with a replica of the umbrella Mary Poppins used when she arrived at the home of the Banks’ family. I know I would love to have one of these.
Disney Christmas Gift Ideas For Men
9. Hats: Look around you and a great many of the men walking around are wearing a Disney baseball caps. Even though a baseball seems like a very ordinary gift, when you add a picture of an iconic Disney character, the hat becomes very popular. There are so many different colors and designs, and each theme park has its own collection. I would choose one that can only be found at Walt Disney World. Disney themed beanies for cold weather are also available.
8. Jewelry: Men also can appreciate Disney jewelry. Surprise that special man in your life with a diamond Mickey Mouse icon ring, or a Disney Parks watch, created especially for Walt Disney World and Disneyland resorts. If you are thinking of buying a nice gift for a friend, a fabulous Disney key chain would be “just the ticket”.
7. Disney apparel: Men can be a bit difficult to buy for, but at Walt Disney World, that task is made simpler by turning that ordinary shirt, hoodie, tie, or socks into a Disney exclusive shirt, hoodie, tie or socks. A nice polo shirt, T-shirt, or sweatshirt becomes even more popular with a famous Disney character or theme park design on the front. For your friends or relatives who live where the winters are cold, you can purchase a Disney sweater, jacket or heavy coat. The choices are varied and sure to please that special guy in your life.
Disney Christmas Gift Ideas For Children
6. Iron Man Costume: What little boy wouldn’t love to dress up in an Iron Man deluxe light-up costume. This exciting costume comes with the bodysuit, mask, cowl, and gloves. The bodysuit features a padded chest, and you can press a hidden button on the chest to light up Iron Man’s arc reactor. You don’t have to wait for Halloween to use your imagination. With this costume, your young man can become Iron Man any time he wants to.
— This play set was designed especially for the Walt Disney World Resort, which makes it very desirable. It comes with 12 curved and 12 pieces which forms 14 ft. of track on which the monorail can move forward and back. It has working headlights and authentic monorail sounds. Also included are 5 cars and 8 miniature characters: Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Pluto, Stitch, Lilo, and Goofy. Creativity and imagination will insure many hours of entertaining fun for that special child who is lucky enough to receive this gift on Christmas morning.
— Boys and train sets make Christmas morning come alive, and with the Disney Holiday Train Set, that special youngster you are thinking about will bubble over with delight. This is a 30 piece train set, complete with a locomotive, coal tender, skating carol car, caboose, box car, 12 curved tracks, 10 straight tracks, 2 lamp posts and a remote control. Characters included are: Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Chip, Dale, Stitch, Tinker Bell, and Duffy. Many of the characters move, and the train has forward, stop, and reverse motion, plus train and whistle sounds. Just think of the look on any child’s face when they wake up to this under the tree on Christmas morning!
— This play set is definitely for little girls with a lot of imagination and dreams about living in a Castle. The Castle opens up to reveal two stories, with lots of accessories and 10 poseable figures, including Cinderella, Prince Charming, Aurora, Prince Phillip, Jasmine, Aladdin, Belle, Beast, Snow White and her prince. There are working lights throughout the Castle, 4 magical sounds, 2 secret passageways, functioning doors, a workable clock tower, and so much more. I wish they had this when I was little. If you are like most Moms, you will be on that floor with your little Princess, reliving those days when you, yourself dreamed about living in a real Castle.
2. Disney Frozen Exclusive Singing Doll Elsa — The “Frozen” phenomena and popularity, especially among little girls makes this gift a definite surprise for Christmas morning. Elsa sings “Let It Go” when motion activated by waving your hand in front of her. Elsa also lights up in a frosted icy blue glow when motion activated. This “Elsa” is sure to delight any little girl who is a “Frozen Fanatic”.
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
— On my recent trip to Walt Disney World, there were so many little girls dressed up as Anna and Elsa. This authentic Disney deluxe costume is absolutely gorgeous!The bodice glistens with silvery sequins and iridescent gems under a shimmering cape of sheer organza and sparkling snowflakes. For a truly magical memory for your little “Elsa”, try completing the outfit with icy blue shoes with light up heels, and a beautiful sparkling tiara. Any little girl who opens this extra special gift on Christmas morning will be filled with excitement and ready to entertain everyone with her impression of Elsa, while singing “Let It Go”!
These are just a few Disney Christmas gift ideas. There are hundreds of choices for that special someone. On your next trip to “the most magical place on earth”, bring along a Christmas list. You’ll be glad you did, for there is no better way to surprise your friends or relatives than with an exclusive Walt Disney World theme park gift. If you are visiting in the summer, buy the gifts and put them away until Christmas. Then, sit back and watch the looks on their faces when they open their WDW magical gifts.
Photo courtesy of Disney Photo Snapper