Make your next big day a really BIG DEAL at Disney! No matter what you’re celebrating, Disney cast members can help you do it in style. Of course, sometimes this will cost you…but sometimes it won’t. Check out all that Disney has to offer for the following occasions…
5. Birthdays – There’s no better place to spend your special day than at Disney Parks. Most people know that you can get a Happy Birthday button for free when you enter the park. There are plenty of reports of that button granting Disney Fanatics special magic throughout the day. Disney cast members will (sometimes – no guarantees) go out of their way to make you feel like a star. If you’ve got a birthday in your party—tell everyone! You may get a balloon sent to your room, an acknowledgment by a favorite character, a surprise dessert, or a special song. For those that want to plan over-the-top magic for a birthday boy or girl, check out Disney Floral and Gifts. For a price, you can have your resort room decorated, have cake delivered, and even receive personalized gifts.
4. Graduation – What a milestone! The completion of school should always be marked with fanfare…and with a Mickey ears graduation cap. Throughout the years, Disney has hosted Grad Night at a theme park (most often Magic Kingdom). However, future plans have been made for Grad Night H2O to be hosted at Typhoon Lagoon. Not only can graduates enjoy the water park attractions, there will also be dance parties, character greetings, refreshments, and optional specially priced theme park tickets.
3. Engagements and Weddings – A creative and sweet Disney engagement always makes us smile. And a fairytale Disney wedding never leaves a dry eye. Did you know that the Disney Weddings group can handle every enchanted detail of engagements and weddings for you? Whether you’re looking for inspiration, planning, or coordination, they’ve got just the pixie dust you need. Most people know of the Wedding Chapel, near Disney’s Grand Floridian, but there are numerous other venues that can be arranged including spots in World Showcase or the Boardwalk. You can even book portraits in your favorite spots (The Canada gardens maybe? Or in front of Cinderella’s Castle?) with no one else around! The experts at Disney Weddings will personalize every moment! What a magical start to your very own “Happily Ever After”. And of course, nothing could top a Disney honeymoon.
2. Anniversaries – Anniversaries are even sweeter when celebrated at Disney. Of course you can get a free anniversary button pin in the parks. And Disney Floral and Gifts has a number of different packages that you can order to be delivered to your resort room, from beautiful bouquets to personalized spa packages. Speaking of spas, anniversaries are a perfect time to schedule a couple’s package at one of the lush on-property spas. For dinner, why not splurge on that table service restaurant you’ve always had your eye on? Mention that it’s your anniversary and you might be surprised with a special desert or serenade.
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
1. Holidays – Celebrating holidays at Disney makes for amazing family memories. Most people are aware of the special parties at Magic Kingdom during Halloween and Christmas. Though there is an extra cost for the parties, you’ll enjoy exclusive benefits including themed shows, parades, snacks, and shorter lines at all the rides. Epcot celebrates Christmas with special shows including the inspiring Candlelight Processional and cultural experiences around World Showcase. On Thanksgiving, select restaurants will serve a traditional feast that’s sure to leave you feeling grateful. For Easter, Disney offers egg hunts, Easter bunny greetings, and even religious services for those so inclined. And for Independence Day, well, could any fireworks display be better than Wishes?
Going to Disney is always a reason to celebrate! What special occasion do you love to celebrate at Disney?
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Walt Disney World deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius!
You May Also Like: