There are so many things to do in Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom that it can take days just to take in every single attraction! Today we are going to focus on one of Magic Kingdom’s most popular lands that has many attractions that you might be able to complete in a day! Magic Kingdom’s Adventure Land is just waiting for people to come, explore, and go on an epic adventure. In this article we will talk about some of the attractions that you don’t want to miss out on while exploring this corner of Magic Kingdom.
5) Swiss Family Treehouse: Now this isn’t a ride or a show, but it is something you don’t want to miss. Based off of the 1960 movie Swiss Family Robinson, this attraction allows guests to experience living in a treehouse. This attraction also offers a breathtaking view of the park once you reach the top. It is suitable for people of all ages and gives you a break from standing in those long lines. Make sure you stop by and check it out!
4) Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room: Guests will be enchanted by the captivating songs of a garden full of tropical birds that come to life once the show begins. Kids and adults alike will love this 10 minute show! Another thing that makes this attraction special is that it was handpicked by Walt Disney himself. It has been there since the park opened and we all hope that it will remain.
3) The Magic Carpets of Aladdin: Very similar to Dumbo, the Magic Carpets take you up and down as you fly over “Agrabah.” You are able to see the panorama of Adventureland as you are soaring around on the Magic Carpets. A golden camel sits in front of this ride and spits at unsuspecting passers-by! It is a nice way to cool off, but you never know when he might douse park guests.
2) The Jungle Cruise: The cruise takes you on a journey in a boat through the wildest and most dangerous rivers in Asia, Africa, and South America! Entertaining and funny, this adventure will have the whole group laughing. Your ride lasts 10 minutes and explores some of the forgotten parts of this world. Guests will see tigers, hippos, elephants, and much more! This is another ride for the whole family and one you don’t want to miss. The line for this ride is usually long so you might want to get a FastPass for this one.
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
1) Pirates of the Caribbean: Get ready to feel like a real pirate as you set sail on a swashbuckling adventure of a lifetime on the high seas where you’ll encounter other pirates who aren’t very friendly. If you pay attention, you may even see some characters such as Jack Sparrow throughout the ride! But you better watch him closely as he’s always up to no good. While this adventure has no height requirements, it may not be suitable for small children as it has a few small drops and some semi-intense scenes. As a Disney staple, make sure your family doesn’t miss this experience
Each of these attractions allows you to experience an epic adventure like never before. This land is one of my favorites in Magic Kingdom and contains a number of original attractions. Adventureland is also good for those families with young children because there is a lot for them to do and experience.
Start planning your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. They’ll help you get the best price for your vacation, share their expert advice and their services are totally FREE!