Walt Disney World Resort is known for offering some of the best bites, delectable dining options, and overall tantalizing tastes in general. This also rings true when considering their seemingly boundless beverage concoctions. With all four parks now serving alcohol and the plentiful other provisions that stand proudly on their own without a spirited inclusion, you may rest assured that you will find satisfying and savory sips wherever your travels take you. Choosing which beverage deserves the crowning honor of being the very best of the best, however, is a difficult undertaking. So, here we’ve rounded up our top three picks currently available in each Disney Park.
3. LeFou’s Brew – This non-alcoholic concoction is the signature drink at Gaston’s Tavern, located in Fantasyland. A hit with all ages, LeFou’s Brew is an icy mocktail that blends together frozen apple juice with subtle hints of toasted marshmallow and is garnished with all-natural passion fruit-mango foam. Make this refreshing choice even more memorable by having it served up in a souvenir keepsake stein.
2. Schweitzer Slush – Since opening over in Adventureland, the Jungle Cruise-themed table service restaurant Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen has been both a hit and a hoot. In keeping with the well-natured antics and humor of the ride, many of the menu offerings keep with the comical theme, naming signature dishes after various characters, places, or other plotted references. On that note, we turn our attention to the Schweitzer Slush—named for Dr. Albert Slush, a noted explorer and humanitarian credited with being the very first crafter of this creative compilation. The unique blending of frozen apple juice and passion fruit, adorned with a crown of bursting green apple boba balls is a refreshing favorite that can be enjoyed by all ages. While Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen does present a wide range of spirited libations as well, this alcohol-free specialty remains an undeniable house favorite among thirsty visitors of all ages.
1. Mimosa – In regards to more spirited drink options, now that Magic Kingdom Park has joined other Disney Parks in serving alcohol, plenty of provisions can be found at some of your favorite establishments. Obvious newbies include Be Our Guest Restaurant and the previously referenced Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper, but did you know that some of your longtime favorite haunts now feature specialty spirited concoctions as well? Consider the case for Cinderella’s Royal Table, that well-known regal feasting favorite housed right onsite within Cinderella Castle. It’s not just for kids as now-grown kids at heart and newcomer adults can attest to. And their impressive array of drink options drives home this point with everything from fine wines and champagnes to specialty cocktails alike. And on that note, we can’t overlook what has been deemed by many to be a house favorite—their own Mimosa with Paul Cheneau Lady of Spain Cava and Orange Juice. The overall description for this signature specialty is pretty self-explanatory. You don’t have to be a Master Sommelier to know this regal refresher takes the crown.
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
3. Welsh Dragon – You’re sure to find plenty of pleasing pub picks within EPCOT’s Rose & Crown, located within the World Showcase’s United Kingdom Pavilion. But one featured hit, the Welsh Dragon, is a contested favorite that countless crowds can vouch for. Here you have the perfect compilation of peach schnapps, blended with melon liqueur, crème de menthe, and orange and pineapple juices. What’s more, it even comes served up in a souvenir cup you can take with you. Whether you pop into the Rose & Crown Dining Room to enjoy full table service fixings to pair with your drink or forego the meal for the jolly pub experience solely, the Welsh Dragon is offered on both Rose & Crown menus.
2. The Ice Cream Martini – L’Artisan des Glaces in the World Showcase’s France Pavilion is a noted sweet spot famed for dishing out delectable delights of a frozen making. Amongst the many cool crafted concoctions to be offered here is their spirited specialty Ice Cream Martini, which consists of two scoops of ice cream or sorbet of your choosing and a shot of either Grand Marnier, whipped cream vodka, or rum.
1. Avocado Margarita – With more than 200 types of tequilas, cocktails, and a long list of other libations to boot La Cava del Tequila in the World Showcase’s Mexico Pavilion is the perfect place to stop and sip a while. Many margarita mixes make up the myriad signature specialties to be found here, but one in particular is talked about more than any other—La Cava Avocado. More familiarly known as the “Avocado Margarita,” this bold blend of Tromba Blanco Tequila, mixed with melon liqueur, fresh avocado and tangy lime juice, is served up frozen and accented by a hibiscus salt rim.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
3. Orbiting Oreos – The drive-in themed Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant over at Hollywood Studios features an array of familiar American staples and out-of-this-world cosmic-themed menu picks alike. And while there is nothing uncanny about fountain beverages and milkshakes, what might grab your attention is the inclusion of glow cubes featured in most drinks you order here. Top glow cubes with an already unique drink concoction and you have the makings of a house specialty cocktail. While the menu features many originals, one undeniable fan favorite is the Orbiting Oreos cosmic-inspired adult milkshake. A spirited upgrade to a traditional cookies and cream milkshake, this tipsier offering blends together the aforementioned with decadent Godiva Chocolate Liqueur and comes with that souvenir glow cube we just mentioned.
2. Peanut Butter & Jelly Milkshake – 50’s Prime Time Café is all about dishing up hearty American comfort cuisine classics steeped heavily in Ma and Pa-style nostalgia. And one house specialty drink presentation that’s sure to bring out the kid in young and old alike is the Peanut Butter & Jelly Milkshake. Combining two American traditions—the good old never-out-of-style peanut butter and jelly sandwich with the classic creature comfort of a milkshake, this beverage really hits the spot and can be enjoyed by guests of all ages.
1. Blue Bantha – Oga’s Cantina, over in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, is known for some of the widest-ranging beverage staples and extra-terrestrial specialties across many different galaxies. From spirited selections intended for older guests to creative crafts suitable for even the youngest Jedi, deciding from the vast and varied themed offerings here can be pretty hard. So to help, we’re recommending one mutually requested favorite with sippers of all ages—Blue Bantha. Now that the Star Wars franchise has made “blue milk” a thing, it is one of the cantina’s must-try house specialty features. And when you serve it up with a Bantha-inspired vanilla-butter sugar cookie encasing the top, you’re all set for a very unique take on the concept of cookies and milk. Other famed favorites we felt deserved an honorable mention include the non-alcoholic Cliff Dweller blend of citrus juice, coconut, hibiscus-grenadine, and ginger ale, all served up in a collectible Porg souvenir mug and the more intense Jedi Mind Trick, which features grapefruit and rose vodka, John D. Taylor’s Velvet Falernum, Bols Blue Curaçao, white grape juice, lime juice, and grapefruit bitters.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
3. Yak Attack – Over at Animal Kingdom you’ll find the delightful Nepalese restaurant known as Yak & Yeti, which is renowned for serving up some of the most flavorful and enticing pan-Asian offerings around. But the tantalizing tastes here aren’t limited to just food. They’re known for a wide range of specialty beverage concoctions, including vast variations on frozen fruit blends and daiquiris, both with and without alcohol. One such hit here is their signature house novelty—Yak Attack, which comes prepared as a mango flavored daiquiri blended together with Don Q Cristal Rum, and bursting wild-berry flavors. If you’re seeking this as only a refresher not to be paired with a meal, take note that it is also proudly served up at the Yak & Yeti Quality Beverages lounge, which adjoins the main eatery.
2. Annapurna Zing – Animal Kingdom’s famed signature dining venue, Tiffins, along with its adjoining Nomad Lounge, both proudly serve up this delightful and distinguished cocktail concoction. The exclusive “zing” of the Annapurna Zing is comprised in its careful compilation of Bombay Sapphire brand gin blended together with passion fruit purée, mint, simple syrup, and lime juice, topped with ginger beer and an ornamental glowing lotus flower. In addition to this suggestion, Nomad Lounge is famous for countless other beverage offerings as well. Another top pick with guests worthy of an honorable mention is the famed Night Monkey—a blend of Plantation Original Dark Rum mixed together with guava purée, coffee simple syrup, lime juice and just a hint of cilantro.
1. Night Blossom – While we’re discussing beverages that use “night” in their titles, we now turn our attention to what is possibly the most widely enjoyed drink in all of Animal Kingdom—the Night Blossom. An exclusive to the Pandora-themed watering hole, Pongu Pongu, this delightful concoction creatively combines layers of apple and dessert pear limeade, garnished with crowning passion fruit boba balls. Because of its exclusion of alcoholic spirits of any kind, this lavish libation makes an enjoyable refresher for both kids and adults alike. Of course, if you are seeking something a little stronger, there’s a boozier blossom you may opt for—the Rum Blossom, which comes with all the same compiled ingredients with the addition of Bacardi Superior Rum.
If this profile of bountiful beverages selections still hasn’t quenched your thirst for all drinks Disney, do take note that there are countless other considerations offered in the parks as well as at all resort hotel locations and in nearby Disney Springs. Disney’s two water parks, Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon, also have some unique options when in full operation. We also acknowledge that tastes may vary from person to person, so we encourage you to check out your favorite Disney locations yourself to find what you claim as your own personal favorite refresher. With more phased re-openings to come and ever-changing menu options, we predict even more flavorful favorites will soon be joining the ranks of top beverages to explore on your next visit to Walt Disney World Resort.