1. Stay Off Property--If you want to save on hotel accommodations, staying off Disney World property is an option.
2. Disney World Vacation Packages and Free Dining--If you do some creative planning by purchasing a Walt Disney World Vacation Package, you can shave a little off your budget by choosing packages that include a Disney Dining Plan.
3. Pressed Pennies--One of the all-time favorite cheap Disney souvenirs, especially for "penny pinchers" is the pressed penny.
4. Themed Popcorn Buckets--Walt Disney World is famous for having the best tasting popcorn in all the world. It is so popular that getting a freshly popped serving is almost a 100% guarantee.
5. Epcot's World Showcase (Kidcot Fun Stop)--If you have young children, a tour of Disney's World Showcase is a great way for them to interact with cast members from other countries and learn from them their homeland's culture and customs.
6. Free Water--That's right. At Walt Disney World, you can request a copy of water at any quick service location, at no charge.
7. Kid's Meals--One way I have found to save a few dollars is to order the cheaper Kid's Meals at restaurants in all four theme parks and restaurants and diners at Disney Springs.
8. BYOG--Bring Your Own Groceries--This is a great way to save money and enjoy a meal in your Hotel room.
9. PhotoPass--Disney's PhotoPass is a service that is offered in which professional photographers who are located throughout the theme parks capture those memorble moments at the parks where the whole family or group will be in the photo.
10. Ride the Rails, a Monorail Adventure--If you are staying on property or off, there is an excellent free adventure that is a delight for the entire family.