1. Start planning early!
2. Remember that you are the only one to decide whether your kids are old enough.
3. Download the MyDisneyExperience app. It will save your life.
4. Choose your mode of transportation.
5. Book your resort hotel as early as possible.
6. Book your dining reservations.
7. Buy your tickets from Disney World or from an authorized Disney ticket seller.
8. Read up and research.
9. Talk about your trip with the kids.
10. Buy a park bag.
11. Make your Disney World bucket list.
12. Buy Disney gift cards and pack your park bag.
13. Plan for odd weather.
14. Communicate with your banking institution or credit card companies.
15. Know that meltdowns and tantrums can sometimes be a part of the experience.
16. Take breaks.
17. Pace yourselves.
18. Take advantage of Memory Maker and the PhotoPass Photographers.
19. Cherish every moment.
20. Get ready for the vacation experience of a lifetime!