1. Larger-Than-Life Theming - First of all, the Value tier of resorts can boast of the most immersive and unapologetically Disneyfied theming.
2. All the Comfort Food - Value resorts are beloved by families for many reasons. Food is definitely one of those reasons.
3. Revamped Rooms - While the Art of Animation rooms are fresh and as inventive as ever, the older Value hotels used to be known for suitable but unremarkable guests rooms.
4. Family-Friendly Atmosphere - While WDW as a whole is geared towards families, some spots cater more to families with small children.
5. Reasonable Rates - The Value Tier resorts earned their name for a reason. They are truly the best value for your money for on-property accommodations.