1. Skip Flying and Hotels - If you live in the United States and don’t live across the country, it can be much more cost effective to drive to Orlando.
2. Skip “Add-Ons” to Your Vacation Package - Disney is praised for being a world-class vacation destination, but they are also notorious for pushing services at an additional cost
3. Skip Alcohol, Soft Drinks, and Sit-Down Meals - Dining is basically considered a competitive sport at WDW and playing it comes at a price. We have good news though!
4. Skip the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - Considered a rite of passage for any guest who’s an aspiring princess, children are invited to visit the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in Cinderella’s Castle.
5. Skip Expensive Special ‘Fireworks Viewing’ Experiences - Seeing the Magic Kingdom’s nightly fireworks is a must-do for most guests. And this means one thing – Main Street U.S.A. and the Castle Hub get extremely crowded.