1. Luxurious Staterooms - Designed with families in mind – or maybe 101 Dalmatians judging by their size – staterooms are more spacious than you could possibly imagine.
2. Delicious Food - When cruising with Disney you needn’t go ahead and starve, because there’s something to sink your teeth into at almost every turn.
3. Breath-taking Entertainment - In many ways a Disney Cruise is like Walt Disney World Resort on water.
4. Comfort & Relaxation - There are plenty of ways you can relax at Walt Disney World Resort, but across the whole it’s a relatively action-packed experience.
5. A Choice of Adventures - The fact that there are plenty of different cruises to choose from cannot be overstated – there really is something for everyone. Sure, the Disney Cruise Line can’t come to your door, but wherever you might be in the world there won’t be a departure port too far, far away.