1. Stitch’s Holiday Gift Hunt – Disney Springs - From November 8 through January 6 2019 you can embark on Stitch’s Holiday Gift Hunt – a festive scavenger hunt that will see you helping Disney’s so-cute-and-fluffy alien find his lost Christmas list.
2. Disney Springs Christmas Tree Trail – Marketplace - Until January 6 2019 you can also discover the magical Disney Springs Christmas Tree Trail.
3. Meet Santa Claus at Santa’s Chalet - Marketplace - Yes – as you’ve probably already guessed, Christmas has landed at Disney Springs. So while you’re on your festive stroll through this dazzling district, why not continue the ho-ho-ho-holiday celebrations by visiting Santa Claus at Marketplace’s Christmas Tree Trail cottage.
4. Coca-Cola Polar Bear Photo Op Experience – Town Center - You also know the “Holidays are Coming” when the Coca-Cola Polar Bear is in Disney Springs!
5. Wreck-It Ralph VR Experience - Marketplace - Have you ever wanted to enter the internet? Well now you can with Ralph and Vanellope on their all-new virtual reality adventure that immerses you into the thriving landscape of the internet, as seen in Ralph Breaks the Internet.
6. NBA Experience – West Side - Soon to be “slam-dunking” its way into Disney Springs like some kind of “Chicago Bull” is the eagerly-awaited NBA Experience.