1. Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy – Sunset Showcase - This racing simulator attraction will feature a “wraparound” screen that will fully immerse you into the world of Cars.
2. Celebrate With The Incredibles – Pixar Place - If you missed Incredible Summer – or if you didn’t and it simply left you wanting more – don’t worry.
3. Meet Mike & Sulley – Walt Disney Presents - The Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor certainly does its part in keeping Walt Disney World Resort powered.
4. Toy Story Land – Disney’s Hollywood Studios - Since June 30, Andy’s very own backyard has been yours to enjoy.
5. Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge – Disney’s Hollywood Studios - Undoubtedly the most anticipated of all is Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
6. Star Wars Hotel – Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge - If there’s one thing that’s generating as much hype as Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, it’s the Star Wars-themed hotel that will accompany it.
7. Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway – Hollywood Boulevard - Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway will pioneer a revolutionary attraction experience, and one which includes everyone’s favorite Disney couple!