1. Book your hotel. - You can stay on property at Disneyland or off property.
2. Book your travel. - If you don’t live near the Anaheim, California area, you’ll need to decide on the mode of transportation you’ll be using to get to Disneyland.
3. Visit www.shopdisney.com. Often. - Maybe your husband has made it clear that he doesn’t do matching shirts.
4. Choose a backpack for at least one member of your family. - This is a great idea no matter which of the Disney Parks you’ll be visiting.
5. Do your homework. - Disney has never done anything halfway, and each of the Disney Parks is chock full of magical experiences, thrilling attractions and great shows and parades.
6. Make dining reservations up to 60 days in advance. - You’ll want to make dining reservations in advance.
7. Talk with your family about what they hope to see or do most. - Share some of the wonderful Disneyland research you’ve done with your family.
8. Make an itinerary for your time in the parks. - Now take that bucket list and plan a loose itinerary for each day you’ll be at Disneyland.
9. Make sure everyone has supportive, comfortable walking shoes. - Part of the fun of Disneyland is the exploring you’ll do during your time there.
10. Pack your backpack. - Remember the backpack you’re taking with you to Disneyland?
11. Buy Disney gift cards. - Visit www.disneygiftcards.com or visit your nearest Disney store to purchase Disney gift cards for your
12. Get ready for magic like you’ve never experienced before! - There is no happier place on planet Earth than the Disneyland Resort in California!