Many argue that Hollywood Studios is a half-day park, but a true Disney fanatic knows that this is not the case! The future brings beautiful new experience to Hollywood Studios but regardless, there are just ten things you can’t miss.
10. Streets of America: The Streets of America provide the perfect photo op! Set up like stage sets for a movie or television show, you can take a trip through San Francisco and New York with some interesting forced perspectives and props located around the streets.
9. People of Hollywood: These crazy characters are always such a delight to see and will make you feel completely immersed into the Hollywood experience! You can spot them along Hollywood and Sunset and they will put on some adorable and fun street performances that are extremely interactive.
8. Various Disney princess shows: Essential for any fan of Disney princesses are the three different stage shows that are housed in Hollywood Studios. Beauty and the Beast is a beautiful abridged version of the classic tale featuring Belle, Beast, the residents of Beast’s castle, and Gaston in an open air theater. Cool off with a trip under the sea to see The Voyage of the Little Mermaid, the tale of how Ariel and Prince Eric met and had their happily ever after. And, of course, you can build a snowman and sing along to Let It Go at For the First Time in Forever, the Frozen singalong featuring Anna, Kristoff, Elsa and the historians of Arendelle!
7. Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster: Dream on while riding the Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith! It’s one wild ride with these rock stars as you go from zero to sixty!
6. Sci-Fi Dine In: One of my favorite places to get a bite to eat is the Sci-Fi Dine In! Sci-Fi Dine In is set up like an old drive in movie theater, with the tables looking like retro cars and old science fiction movies playing on a large screen. It’s a nice, cool and immersive place to get a true vintage Hollywood experience. Plus, the food is amazing!
5. Twilight Zone Tower of Terror: Enter a whole new dimension… The Twilight Zone! Tower of Terror is an icon at Hollywood Studios that provides both an interesting story and some incredible thrills as you drop from the very top to the very bottom! Can you survive your stay?
4. Star Tours: Are you the rebel spy? Essential for any Star Wars fan is Star Tours! Take a trip through the galaxy with everyone’s favorite characters!
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
3. Toy Story Midway Mania: Compete with your family and friends in some classic midway games with a 3-D twist and your favorite Toy Story characters! Fun for all ages, this ride is one you definitely need to Fast Pass – the line is usually over an hour!
2. The Great Movie Ride: Go through some classic films and become a part of your favorite stories on the Great Movie Ride! Housed inside a replica of the Grauman’s Chinese Theater, this ride is a Hollywood Studios staple.
1. Fantasmic: End any night at Hollywood Studios with Fantasmic! Fantasmic is a spectacular show with lights, pyrotechnics, fireworks, projections on water, and your favorite characters on stage, sets, and on decorated boats! Fantasmic is a beautiful montage of different Disney films and stories and is something that you absolutely cannot miss when you go to Walt Disney World.
The next time someone tries to tell you Hollywood Studios is only a half day park with nothing to do, know that there’s so much more to this park than meets the eye.
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Walt Disney World deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius!