1. Dining at the California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort - Sure, this dinner is a little pricey, but it’s one I believe is wholly worth the money.
2. Resort Hopping - Resort hopping is one of the great ways to spend an afternoon and take in the beauty of all the different resorts Disney World has to offer.
3. Dinner at Victoria & Albert’s - So, for the ultimate splurge, spend about $600 for the two of you to have a unique, top-of-the-line, 10-course meal in a romantic, closed off dining room located inside Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
4. Opt for a Luxurious Massage - If you’re looking for an opportunity to truly relax and unwind, look no further than Senses Spa at the Grand Floridian Resort and Spa.
5. Splurge on Seasonal Events - We were ecstatic that our honeymoon fell right into the dates for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. While we’ve been at the parks for both Halloween and Christmas beforehand, this was our first time spending a little extra money on one of the park’s ticketed events.
6. Capture Your Disney Memories With a Unique Photo Shoot - I’m always raving about Disney’s Memory Maker because of how wonderful it is to capture photos, but that’s not what I’m talking about here.
7. Do Disney Springs - It may seem silly to list Disney Springs here, considering how busy it often is, but spending the afternoon here allows for you and your guests to make unique memories.
8. Add a Park Hopper on Your Ticket - If you want to start your morning off at Epcot, spend the afternoon screaming on the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, grab a bite to eat at Sanaa in Animal Kingdom and then finish the night off by watching Wishes at the Magic Kingdom, you’re in luck!
9. Dine With an Imagineer at The Hollywood Brown Derby - Dining here is already a pretty luxurious thing to do, but it becomes even more spectacular when you’re dining with an actual Imagineer!
10. Have a Vow Renewal at Disney World - It’s no surprise that many couples every year visit Disney World to celebrate their anniversary.