1. Be Our Guest - Easily our number one favorite, Be Our Guest Restaurant in Magic Kingdom offers a magical dining experience you’ll never forget.
2. Biergarten - Another eatery with fantastic theming, Biergarten leaves guests feeling as though they’ve stepped onto the main street of a quaint German village.
3. Flame Tree Barbecue - In our opinion, no Disney vacation is complete without a trip to Flame Tree Barbecue.
4. 50s Prime Time Cafe - Have you ever wanted to step back in time to the 1950s? If so, a meal at Hollywood Studio’s 50s Prime Time Cafe is the perfect experience for you.
5. Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater - Another great opportunity to step back in time is found at Hollywood Studio’s Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater.
6. Crystal Palace - When it comes to dining in Magic Kingdom, Crystal Palace will always be somewhere near the top of our list of favorites.
7. Sunshine Seasons - Want something fresh and delicious, but still fast and easy on the wallet?
8. Satu’li Canteen - Another great quick-service restaurant that serves up fresh and delicious food is the Satu’li Canteen.
9. Garden Grill - In our opinion, Garden Grill doesn’t get nearly enough credit.
10. Liberty Tree Tavern - Last but not least, Liberty Tree Tavern definitely deserves a place on this list.