1. Build Your Own Lightsaber
Star Wars fans, this one's for you. There are many places in WDW where it's possible to create your own custom lightsaber, just like a Jedi! The main place people do this is at Hollywood Studios' Tatooine Traders at the exit of the Star Tours ride, but that place tends to be crowded so you might also check out...
• Mickey's Star Traders (Tomorrowland, Magic Kingdom)
• Mouse Gears (Future World, Epcot)
• Once Upon a Toy (Marketplace, Disney Springs)
• Star Wars Galactic Outpost (West Side, Disney Springs)
With souvenirs and gifts like these, you'll never have to wonder if you picked the most unique Disney World keepsakes around. And this is only the tip of the iceberg! Keep your eyes peeled for personalized items throughout the parks during your visit.
Photo Credit: Disney