5. The Food Is Sumptuous!
Like any other cruise, there's always somewhere you can eat. There are 8 restaurants on the Disney Dream including two fine dining, adult's only options:
- Palo - classic Northern Italian cooking with a modern twist
- Remys - named for the lovable chef from Ratatouille serving the finest French fare
Visit Cabana's buffet for breakfast and lunch where offerings include every food option imaginable for breakfast and a plethora of offerings including seafood, pizza, grilled meats, veggies, etc... for lunch. Evening meals are available for families on a rotating schedule allowing guests to experience the three uniquely themed restaurants.
- Enchanted Garden - Serving guests morning, noon and night, you'll savor a market-style menu of flavors from around the world at this restaurant inspired by the gardens of Versailles
- Royal Palace - You'll dine like royalty in lavish surroundings inspired by classic Disney princess films. The cuisine includes delectable French and American offerings.
- Animator's Palate - A savory fusion of Pacific Island foods, Asian cooking and fresh California fare paints a delicious culinary picture nightly. (From Disney) You and your dining companions will love being entertained by some very special Disney guests!
And that's not all the ways to dine and drink on the Disney Dream... Vanellope's Sweets and Treats decadent dessert shop was a daily stop for us. The ice cream there is fantastic! There are also several bars and night clubs aboard where you can enjoy some of the most fantastic nightlife, drinks and tunes. And don't forget The Cove which serves Illy gourmet coffee and teas! The pool decks feature bars in the adult's only area and roving waiters ready to supply whatever drink you desire. Family pool areas are flanked by self-service drink bars, soft serve ice cream and other menu options like pizza and burgers. Trust us, you won't go hungry!