1. Plan Far Out - Planning a Disney vacation earlier is always better.
2. Budget Realistically - Walt Disney World vacations can get expensive so budgeting is really important.
3. Stay On the Property - Staying on the Walt Disney World property has so many great advantages and is something I always encourage friends to do.
4. Map Out Ways to See More - Create a park plan that considers park hours, FastPass+ tickets and Extra Magic Hours to plot ways to most efficiently see your park must dos.
5. Don’t Save Packing Till the Last Minute - Use packing for your vacation as a way to hype up and get excited.
6. Bring The Essentials With You - Speaking of essentials, research must have Disney items before your vacation to ensure you are not making any unplanned trips to the store when you arrive in Orlando.
7. Reserve Those FastPass+ Times - Do not wait to reserve your golden ticket! FastPass+ is your pass to a shorter wait time.
8. Prepare the Family - Talk to little ones about walking and wait times that are the downside of Disney parks in an effort to minimize meltdown material.
9. Plan for your Family - First time Walt Disney World vacationers and seasoned travelers alike may be tempted to push a schedule that works for other friends/bloggers or families.
10. Don’t Be Afraid to Take Breaks - The exertion on a Walt Disney World vacation is no joke.
11. See the Fun in the Unexpected Moments - Your vacation will certainly be full of those surreal, magical, pixie-dust-filled moments.