Few things capture the essence of that Disney magic like Cinderella’s Royal Table. It is the experience that encompasses everything you think of when you think about Disney World and the legendary Disney movies. Here are 5 Things We Love About Cinderella’s Royal Table:
5. The Castle. The best things about Cinderella’s Royal Table has to start with Disney’s most iconic symbol – Cinderella’s Castle. The detail inside of the castle is exquisite – complete with full size knights, royal flags and crests. A spiral staircase leads to the banquet hall above, where purple accents and stained-glass windows complete the regal decor.
4. Meet & Greet. After entering the castle, but before being seated, you’ll encounter none other than Cinderella herself. This is one of the more unique “meet & greets” as it is for the people dining only. And since dining is by reservation, Cinderella has more time to spend with her guests talking and taking pictures. At one point, we found ourselves alone and Cinderella actually walked over to us to engage my little girls in conversation. Once seated upstairs in the dining area, there will be several of the Disney princesses circulating the room at any given time for pictures and autographs.
3. Location. If you’re spending the day in the Magic Kingdom, you can’t beat the location when it comes to dining at Cinderella’s Royal Table. Not only is it inside the park itself – saving you valuable time on travel – but Cinderella’s Castle is also essentially centrally located in the Magic Kingdom, make it more convenient to make your Fast Pass events before and after your meal.
2. Food. Like most Disney restaurants, the food at Cinderella’s Royal Table is exceptional and plentiful. Breakfast begins with a pastry plate and assorted fruits. Choices include Carmel Apple Stuffed French Toast, baked quiche, and beef tenderloin with egg among other options. Lunch starts with the Chef’s Tasting plate and entrées include pan-seared chicken, fish of the day, and gnocchi with roasted vegetables among other options. Finally, dinner offers all of the entree’s from lunch plus a steak & shrimp plate and several delectable desserts.
1. Special Effects. This is what puts the “magic” in this particular dining experience. Disney Imagineers outfitted the banquet hall with some special effects that will leave your children in awe. After being issued a wand and a “wishing star”, the Disney Princesses take them through making a wish which culminates with the magic words “Bippitty, Boppitty, Boo”! As they wave their wands, the ceiling glitters with lights and sounds for a truly magical experience that is sure to captivate your children.
Dining while experiencing a great view of the Magic Kingdom from inside Cinderella’s Castle while you mingle with the Disney Princesses as special effects dazzle your little one’s all combine to make Cinderella’s Royal Table one of the gems of Disney World.
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Walt Disney World deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius!