Disney Springs is a great addition to the Walt Disney World resort and is a must do during any trip to the most magical place on earth. With so many new additions and the new theming, there are plenty of things you will come to love about Disney Springs. Here are five things you’re bound to fall in love with during your next trip:
5 Things You’ll Love About Disney Springs
5. Dining – With the newly reimagined Disney Springs comes a variety of new restaurants, too! You can still check out old favorites such as T-Rex Café, Raglan Road and Paradiso 37, but now you can find a new favorite such as Morimoto Asia, Fontera Cocina or Blaze Fast Fire’d Pizza! With so many different cultures represented, you’re bound to have satisfied taste buds.
4. Sprinkles– This needs its own category because it’s that good. This adorable little bakery serves up the prettiest and tastiest cupcakes and ice cream that is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. In fact, it’s so popular there is usually a line out the door! There are only a handful of locations throughout the United States, so we’re lucky to have one in our little nook of Orlando! This location also features a cupcake ATM outside, which means you’re only ever a few minutes away from a freshly prepared cupcake!
3. Entertainment – If shopping isn’t your thing, there is plenty more for you to do! There are usually street performers on the West Side of Disney Springs and on the Marketplace side there is a stage that usually features a DJ or a choir/dance group from a visiting school. You can also get your friends together and bowl at Splitsville or take in a movie at the AMC theatre. Plus, if you’re looking for a more formal night out, you can always get tickets to see Cirque du Soleil!
2. Scenery – One of the best things about Disney Springs is how beautiful it is! There are plenty of photo opportunities all around the venue and I suggest taking full advantage of them. There are even some Photopass photographers walking around and waiting in picture worthy spots to assist in your photo needs, so happy posing! Hint: one of the best spots is on the bridge leading to Sprinkles!
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
1. Shopping – Disney Springs is chock full of stores to help you shop ‘til you drop for as long as you want! From old favorites such as World of Disney, The Lego Store and Disney’s Days of Christmas to new additions such as Pandora, Alex and Ani and Lily Pulitzer, you’ll probably need another suitcase just for all of the souvenirs you’re going to buy. There is definitely a store that will appeal to everyone in your party and with so many new ones to explore, you better carve out an entire day to dedicate just to shopping and exploring!
Disney Springs can often be looked at as something you don’t have to do on your trip, but I beg to differ! Though Disney Springs is a wonderful shopping destination, it’s a lot more than that and begs to be explored! With many entertainment and dining options, as well as shopping locations, there is something for everyone in your family to enjoy. Set aside a day during your trip to see all of what Disney Springs has to offer and I’m sure you won’t be disappointed!
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Walt Disney World deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius!
You May Also Like: