Magical times are always had while at Disney’s Magic Kingdom. Whether you’re spending a few hours or a few days, there’s plenty to do to keep you entertained and feeling the magic throughout the day. However, the magic doesn’t stop once the sun goes down. Here are five ways to spend an unforgettable evening at Magic Kingdom:
1. Make a magical dining reservation – Dining in the Magic Kingdom is magical, but it’s even more special at night. Book a dining reservation at either Cinderella’s Royal Table or Be Our Guest for the ultimate experience. A dinner at CRT during Wishes is breathtaking, and if you get seated during or after Wishes at BOG, you can watch the fireworks from the bridge beforehand and it’s a unique experience!
2. Meet characters – I love meeting characters at night primarily because their wait times tend to be shorter! I find that when lines are shorter and fewer guests are coming through, you can have longer and more personal interactions with your favorite characters, especially with the princesses in Princess Fairytale Hall.
3. Take a stroll and enjoy the scenery – Magic Kingdom is absolutely beautiful at night and you should definitely stop and enjoy it. It’s easy to get caught up in going from attraction to attraction, but walking down Main Street or through the lands will be a nice experience, too. This would also be a prime time to take some Instagram worthy photos that will make all of your friends jealous.
4. Do things you normally skip – Because wait times tend to be a little shorter during the evening due to people leaving and/or grabbing spots to watch the parade, this is a good opportunity to do some things you normally skip during the day time because it’s too hot or the lines are too long! I like to go through the Swiss Family Treehouse at night especially because you get a pretty view of the castle from above. You can also try to get on attractions that normally have a really long wait time during the day, like Seven Dwarves Mine Train or Space Mountain.
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
5. End the night with Wishes – No unforgettable evening is complete without watching Wishes, of course! This is my personal favorite nighttime show at Walt Disney World and it’s the best way to end your day at Magic Kingdom. A fireworks display that will truly make you believe in the power of your dreams, Wishes is the ultimate Disney nighttime experience.
There are so many things to do at night if you’re playing in Magic Kingdom, and you should take advantage of everything! Make some reservations, take an evening stroll, snap a million pictures and sing along during Wishes. Your unforgettable evening in Magic Kingdom awaits!
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Walt Disney World deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius!
You May Also Like:
7 Things You Should Never Do at Future World and the World Showcase
5 Places You Should Dine At Disney World And 5 Places You Shouldn’t
20 Secret Facts about Disney Movie Characters