Epcot is easily one of my favorite Disney parks. From Future World to the World Showcase there is a lot to see and do, especially if you love rides and discovering new cultures. However, if you’re 21 and over, you have an extra bit of fun added to your day—the ability to try drinks around the world showcase! While many take it upon themselves to try and drink around the entire world showcase, having one drink in each of the 11 countries, you can take it easy on yourself and just try a few every time you go. Here are five of my favorites that I recommend trying next time you’re in Epcot:
5) Peach Snap! – This sweet drink is offered in the China pavilion at the Joy of Tea quick service cart. This drink is made with peach schnapps and is quite tasty and refreshing. If margaritas aren’t your thing, I would make this your first drink stop in the showcase if you’re starting from the Mexico pavilion side.
4) Strongbow – This hard cider is offered in the England pavilion and has easily become one of my favorite drinks, especially because you can find it in most grocery stores! If you head into the pub, you can order this drink at the bar and sip on it there or take it to go. It has a crisp apple taste that will totally make you feel like it’s fall and when it’s really cold, that’s when it tastes the best.
3) Tokyo Sunset – Nestled inside the Tokyo pavilion is a stand that sells drinks, with the Tokyo Sunset being one of them. This fruity cocktail even comes with a little umbrella, taking you to a level of paradise you didn’t even know existed inside of the world showcase! I am definitely a lover of fruity drinks, and this one truly takes the cake.
2) Orange or Citron Slush – This tends to be the favorite among many adults who travel around the world during their trip to Epcot. Right across from Les Chefs de France is a little quick service cart that sells different drinks, and these two drinks are their specialties. The orange one is comprised of grand marnier, rum, grey goose orange and orange juice and the citron is comprised of grey goose citron, vodka and lemonade. If you happen to visit Epcot during the Food and Wine or Flower and Garden Festival, there are specialty slushes sold at the festival carts, which are also to die for.
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
1) Grapefruit Beer – This is, by far, my favorite drink to get while I’m walking around the World Showcase. Located in the Germany pavilion, this beer is fantastic whether you’re a beer drinker or not. I, personally, do not like the majority of beers, but the sweet, refreshing taste of this one has totally changed my mind! There are three places you can buy this beer in the Germany section, and they tend to get a little busier during the holiday season so you may be waiting for a bit. However, the wait will be worth it. You can also find this drink in grocery stores around the Orlando area, so you can enjoy it even when you’re not in the parks!
*Notable mention: Margarita – While this didn’t make my personal list of the top five, I know many people who would have this as their number one, so it deserved to have a spot on my list. While some opt to grab a Margarita from the quick service location outside, the people who are super serious about their margaritas head inside to La Cava del Tequila. I’m not a big margarita drinker, but these are definitely the best if you are!
Getting to visit Epcot is great, but being an adult and visiting Epcot is even better. Being 21 and over means you can indulge in the delicious drinks around the world showcase, and there are plenty of them to choose from. Whether you’re more of a fruity drinker or a beer lover, there is something for everyone and you’re bound to discover a new favorite by the time your day in Epcot is over. Consider trying one of my favorites on your next trip!
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Walt Disney World deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius!
You May Also Like:
7 Things You Should Never Do at Future World and the World Showcase
5 Places You Should Dine At Disney World And 5 Places You Shouldn’t
20 Secret Facts about Disney Movie Characters