1. Electric Umbrella – this quick service dining location can be found on your left-hand side as you enter the park just past Spaceship Earth.
2. Fountain View – this quick service location predominantly offers guests their caffeine fix as it houses the Starbucks in Epcot, but guests needing some small to gnosh on can also find a sampling of sweet treats and breakfast sandwiches.
3. Coral Reef Restaurant – one of two table service meals available to guests in Future World, the Coral Reef Restaurant is an extraordinary choice.
4. Sunshine Seasons – one of our favorite quick service dining locations on all of Disney property, Sunshine Seasons is located on the first floor of the Land Pavilion.
5. Garden Grill – located just up the escalator in the Land Pavilion, the Garden Grill invites guests to share breakfast, lunch, or dinner with Mickey, Pluto, Chip ‘n’ Dale in a welcoming family-style setting.
6. Club Cool –guests won’t be able to get any food here, but if you are looking for a respite from the Florida heat, guests can duck inside this location and sample cold Coca-Cola concoctions from the world over.
7. Taste Track –this snack stand can be found as guests depart Test Track.