1. Disney’s Boardwalk Inn – home to a variety of dining options, as well unique entertainment venues, the Boardwalk Inn also houses one of the Disney Vacation Club villas at Disney World.
2. Disney’s Yacht Club Resort – located across Crescent Lake, the Yacht Club is also another deluxe resort that also houses a number of DVC villas for guests needing more space on their next trip.
3. Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel – this resort is not operated by Disney, but guests still have access to all of the same amenities and benefits while staying at this resort.
4. Disney’s Beach Club Resort –attached to the Yacht Club, the Beach Club offers similar amenities as the Yacht Club — chief among them, Stormalong Bay!
5. Walt Disney World Swan Hotel – the final resort in the Crescent Lake area, the Dolphin is located directly across from the Swan.