1. Rainforest Café – nestled next to the entrance to the park, this is one of two Rainforest Cafés at Disney World, the other being located in Disney Springs.
2. Yak and Yeti Restaurant – situated in the Asia section of the park, Yak and Yeti is a truly unique experience.
3. Tusker House – another restaurant offering guests breakfast, lunch, or dinner, Tusker House is in the center of the Africa section of the park.
4. Tiffins –the newest table service restaurant at Animal Kingdom, Tiffins is a signature dining experience located on Discovery Island just before guests walk over the bridge the Pandora – the World of AVATAR.
5. Nomad Lounge – situated next to Tiffins, Nomad Lounge offers guests a relaxed atmosphere to enjoy a selection of cocktails, wines, and beers from around the globe.