1. Lottawatta Lodge –the largest restaurant at Blizzard Beach, Lottawatta Lodge features the biggest portions for guests looking for a quality meal while splashing down and having fun!
2. Mini Donuts – guests wanting a sweet treat after lunch or first thing in the morning when arriving in the park can grab a bag of either a half dozen or dozen donuts.
3. Frostbite Freddy’s –if you are looking for something quick, you’ll be able to find it here!
4. Cooling Hut – guests looking for a quick snack are likely to find something that fits the bill here..
5. Arctic Expeditions – only guests over 21 can find something on the menu here as Artic Expeditions only serves adult beverages.
6. Avalunch – traditional selections await guests wanting to dine here.
7. I.C. Expeditions – another option for guests looking strictly for dessert.
8. Funnel Cakes – yet another sweet treat stop for guests looking for some hot and fresh funnel cakes topped with powder sugar!
9. Polar Pub – guests can also find a variety of cocktails and adult beverages here as the name suggests.
10. Warming Hut – guests will find loaded potato barrels on the menu, as well as several sandwiches (tuna, chicken salad, and turkey).