The Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival is almost here! This year’s event kicks off March 4 and runs through April 26, 2022, with new and favorite festival marketplaces and outdoor kitchens celebrating the flavors of California all around the park.
Also returning for this year’s event is the Sip and Savor Pass, which gives Guests the chance to try up to eight food and non-alcoholic beverage items from participating locations at the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival. Purchase the pass upon your arrival at the festival (or split it with a friend!) to try a little bit of everything at this year’s event.
Here is a look at this year’s menus per the Disney Parks Blog:
The D•Lish booth has snack options on the heavier side if you are looking for some meat and potatoes or a tasty Cubano sandwich, plus a great drink selection with a sweet and tart cooler and a cold brew cocktail:
- Black & Tan Beef Potato Puffs: Karl Strauss Wreck Alley stout gravy and lager micro sponge (available with Sip & Savor Pass)
- Cubano Slider: Slow-roasted mustard-crusted pork and sliced smoked ham with melted swiss cheese and slice of pickle served on a Hawaiian roll (available with Sip & Savor Pass)
- Central California Cooler: Peach, apple, orange, and lemon juice (non-alcoholic) (available with Sip & Savor Pass)
- Chocolate Marshmallow Cold Brew Cocktail: Irish whiskey, Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Co. Mexico Origin Coffee, chocolate syrup, almond milk, and toasted marshmallow (New)
Nuts About Cheese
For the ultimate blend of sweet and savory options with both snacks and cocktails, don’t miss the Nuts About Cheese booth!
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Mac with brown sugar streusel and strawberry crackle (available with Sip & Savor Pass) (New)
- Next Level Crackers & Cheese: House-made herb crackers with white cheddar-infused fromage blanc, spicy prosciutto spread, and cherry jam (available with Sip & Savor Pass) (New)
- SNICKERS Caramel-Peanut Milk Chocolate Mickey Macaron: Chocolate Mickey macaron filled with caramel ganache and SNICKERS pieces (available with Sip & Savor Pass)
- Spicy Honey-Apricot Cocktail: Rye Whiskey, apricot, orange, lemon juice, spicy honey syrup, and bitters (New)
For the ultimate wine experience at this year’s festival, the Uncork California booth needs to move to the top of your list! With so many varieties of wine plus mimosa flights, and selections of chocolate and cheese, this booth looks delicious.
- California Artisan Cheese Selection: Habanero Jack and TomaProvence (available with Sip & Savor Pass)
- Chocolate Hazelnut Crunch: Chocolate-hazelnut mousse topped with chocolate-hazelnut glaze and a gold leaf (available with Sip & Savor Pass)
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Pinot Grigio
- Pinot Noir
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- White Wine Flight
- Red Wine Flight
- Green Apple & Lychee Mimosa: Flavors of green apple and lychee (New)
- Passion Fruit & Banana Mimosa: Flavors of passion fruit and banana (New)
- Cherry, Yuzu & Ginger Mimosa: Flavors of cherry, yuzu and ginger (New)
- Tropical Mimosa Flight
The Berry Patch booth is here to satisfy your sweet tooth with desserts, including a tasty-looking buttermilk blueberry pie, and even a sweet cherry chocolate mint cocktail.
- Strawberry Cheesecake with lemon Chantilly (available with Sip & Savor Pass) (New)
- Blueberry-Buttermilk Pie (available with Sip & Savor Pass) (New)
- Cherry-Chocolate-Mint Dessert Cocktail: Vodka, crème de menthe liqueur, cherry, chocolate syrup, coconut cream, and heavy whipping cream (New)
California Craft Brews
What’s a Disney food festival without a booth to satisfy beer lovers? With a lager, sour, multiple IPAs and more, be sure to add California Craft Brews to your list.
- IPA Sausage Dog on a soft pretzel roll with onion-pepper Jardinière, cheddar cheese sauce, and malt vinegar-jalapeño crunch (available with Sip & Savor Pass) (New)
- Mexican Style Lager
- Tropical Wheat
- Fruited India Pale Ale
- Imperial Red India Pale Ale
- Hazy Double India Pale Ale
- Bright & Balanced Beer Flight
- Bigger & Bolder Beer Flight
Hard Seltzer and Hard Cider:
- Boysenberry Lemonade Hard Seltzer
- Hard Cider
Looking for something spicy? It can sometimes be a challenge to find dishes with heat in Disney Parks, but this booth should have you covered.
- Chile Relleno Empanada with arbol pepper salsa and Oaxaca and Cotija cheeses (available with Sip & Savor Pass) (New)
- Ají de Gallina: Spicy yellow chile creamed chicken with jasmine rice and olive tapenade (available with Sip & Savor Pass) (New)
- Cantarito-style Paloma: Reposado tequila, habanero-pineapple juice, rock melon syrup, lime, and Fresca
If this booth is popular, Disney should take it as a sign to add more artichokes to both the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival and the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival…
- Chicharron-crusted Fried Artichoke Dip with smoked pepper crema and Oaxaca cheese (available with Sip & Savor Pass) (New)
- Artichoke Toast with Olive Tapenade: Toasted sliced baguette with artichoke cream cheese, topped with olive & artichoke tapenade and drizzled with olive oil (available with Sip & Savor Pass)
- Passion Fruit Rum Cocktail: White rum, Italian bitter apéritif, passion fruit, orange, guava, orgeat, and lime (New)
This booth has one of the most delicious plant-based options of the festival with the Petite Avocado Impossible Burger!
- Petite Avocado Impossible Burger with dairy-free pepper jack (available with Sip & Savor Pass)
- Frozen Guacamole: Avocado paleta with lime crema, pico de gallo, and chile-lime seasoning (available with Sip & Savor Pass)
- Ruby Grapefruit Sparkling Beverage: Grapefruit juice, raspberry syrup, agave nectar, and Topo Chico mineral water (non-alcoholic) (available with Sip & Savor Pass)
- Sauvignon Blanc
If you’re a fan of the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival heading over to Disney California Adventure this year, you might find a familiar flavor in the Blackberry-Lavender Lemonade.
- Ranch Wings with hot sauce drizzle (available with Sip & Savor Pass)
- French Onion Grilled Beef Tenderloin Slider: Grilled beef tenderloin topped with a Gruyère cheese sauce and caramelized onions served on an onion roll (available with Sip & Savor Pass)
- Blackberry-Lavender Lemonade: Blackberry, pineapple juice, lavender syrup, and lemon juice (non-alcoholic) (available with Sip & Savor Pass)
- Belgian Style White
- Lemonade Lager
- Sampler Beer Flight
Lots of new items at the Golden Dreams booth in feature a wide variety of tastes from around Southern California, the Orange-Honey Cold Brew sounds amazing!
- Honey-Orange-glazed Salmon Salad with citrus vinaigrette (available with Sip & Savor Pass) (New)
- Mango-Carrot Gazpacho with grilled shrimp and jalapeño crema (available with Sip & Savor Pass) (New)
- Orange-Honey Cold Brew: Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Co. Mexico Origin Coffee, orange blossom honey, white chocolate, orange juice, vanilla, orange extract, and almond milk (non-alcoholic) (available with Sip & Savor Pass) (New)
- Pineapple-Tiki Bitter Cocktail: Aged rum, campari, pineapple juice, orgeat, lime juice and tiki bitters (New)
This booth is sure to be a fan-favorite at this year’s festival. Meat and potatoes are usually a hit, and the Mac & Cheese looks great, too!
- Grilled Top Sirloin with roasted garlic-Gruyère smashed potatoes and black garlic chimichurri (available with Sip & Savor Pass) (New)
- Carbonara-Garlic Mac & Cheese with peppered bacon (available with Sip & Savor Pass)
- Rosemary Bitter Orange Mule: Vodka, Aperol, orange juice, lime juice, rosemary syrup, and ginger beer (New)
- Cabernet Sauvignon
The LA Style booth can give Guests a taste of LA without ever leaving the Disneyland Resort:
- Glazed BBQ Pork Belly with furikake-togarashi mac salad (available with Sip & Savor Pass) (New)
- Gyro-inspired Flatbread featuring Impossible Ground Beef with chipotle hummus, tzatziki and spiced crispy chickpeas (available with Sip & Savor Pass) (New)
- Mezcaleros Ancho Sandia Margarita: Mezcal, ancho chile liqueur, watermelon, mango, lime, and agave nectar (New)
- Sake-Melon ’75: Sake, ginger liqueur, prosecco, rock melon syrup, and lemongrass-citron purée (New)
The Disneyland Resort is known for its churros at locations across the theme parks and resorts, and this booth at the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival offers a sweet and spicy twist on the classic.
- Mango Churro: Mango sauce, chile-lime sugar, and tamarind chamoy (available with Sip & Savor Pass) (New)
Even more sweets and treats can be found around both table-service and quick-service the during the & . For a full list of offerings, check this post on the and beverage locations throughout , and if you have a day without a park ticket, don’t forget to shop the ! and check out the festival flavors at
In addition to delicious eats around the & will include appearances y professional chefs hosting weekend cooking demonstrations, live music, special receptions, and event-specific merchandise. Be sure to pick up your festival passport when you attend, and remember to plan a visit if you happen to be heading to the March 4-April 26, 2022!, the