1. Akershus Royal Banquet Hall (Epcot) – located in the Norway Pavilion, guests dining at Akershus will enjoy an all-you-care-to-enjoy dining option that spotlights delicious Norwegian selections, as well as features traditional American entrees as well.
2. 1900 Park Fare (Grand Floridian) – nestled away on the first floor of the main building at the Grand Floridian, 1900 Park Fare serves guests for both breakfast and dinner.
3. Cinderella’s Royal Table (Magic Kingdom) – this restaurant could be considered the quintessential princess dining experience seeing how guests get to meet princesses inside of Cinderella Castle.
4. Trattoria al Forno (Boardwalk) – guests are able to dine at this restaurant for breakfast to be able to meet two princesses – Ariel and Rapunzel, as well as Prince Eric and Flynn Ryder.
5. Artist Point (Wilderness Lodge) – the newest princess dining option for guests to enjoy, Artist Point at Wilderness Lodge serves dinner daily.