A Revamped Magic Kingdom
Magic Kingdom is always magical. That said, you can expect it to see a little bit of extra pixie dust in the coming months as it prepares for its big anniversary.
- TRON Lightcycle Power Run — The only brand new attraction coming to Magic Kingdom, we think this amazing roller coaster will be a big hit. It’s set to open sometime in 2021.
Watch for some touch-ups throughout the park, helping this 50-year-old place of magic and wonder look like new again. A castle paint job is already underway, and we’re sure there are more touch-ups to come.
Amazing New Resorts and Transportation
The new additions actually stretch beyond the parks. New resorts and transportation are getting in on the fun, and a brand new show is adding even more excitement to Disney Springs.
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Resort — Coming in 2021, this resort is unlike any other in the world. It will immerse you in the universe of Star Wars for the entirety of your stay.
- Disney’s Riviera Resort — This brand new resort opened very recently and is just as lovely as you might expect. It’s on the Skyline route, making it prime real estate, and the restaurants and amenities here are top-notch.
- Skyliner — Speaking of the Skyliner, that probably deserves a spot on our list as well. This awesome new mode of transportation is a lift that uses gondola cars to get guests from select Resort Hotels to Hollywood Studios and Epcot.
- Drawn to Life — Finally, there is the new Cirque du Soleil that debuted recently in Disney Springs. This show, called “Drawn to Life”, is a collaboration between Disney and Cirque du Soleil, and it is absolutely fantastic.
After reading all of that, you probably want to make sure you don’t miss out on any of it. Fortunately, much of what’s mentioned here is already open, and what isn’t yet finished will be by the time Disney begins their celebration.
Our best guess is that, if you visit any time in 2021, you’re likely to catch all of the amazing things this party has to offer!